Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jets 24 Bengals 14

Featured Replies

He palyed better than Palmer. Oh and hes a rook..

 

Not disputing that, I could have been able to hit those WR's that wide open. Schottenheimer called the perfect plays for him, and the defense complied. :thumb:

  • Replies 285
  • Views 26.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your Honor, I'd like to submit the NFC East into evidence, please.

 

Very similar if you ask me.

Wow, they had 182 yards and 100 of it was on 3 completions to the TE that the Bengals just blew coverage.

 

I don't care if all of their completions went to an offensive tackle on tackle eligible plays. Sanchez averaged 12.1 yards per pass attempt. He was able to find the open guy and hit him unlike Palmer who averaged 4 yards an attempt.

 

The ugly truth is the Jets outscored the Bengals 61-14 over 2 games--1 on the road and one at home. I don't like the Jets but they just handed it to the Bengals the last 2 weeks.

Yep. They have no idea what a great NFL team is.:thumb:

 

Hm, really. It takes being 30 years old to know what a great NFL team is?

Very similar if you ask me.

 

I just spit on my screen.

I think you've hit upon it. Us "older" fans are simply tired of it. The younger folks keep using the "we'll get better" or "we've got good young players to build upon" because the bar has been set so low over the last 20 years.

 

So... going from 4 wins to 10 and isn't getting better?

 

I guess I need to be older to understand that :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are right. His success was built solely on the Bengals selling out to stop the run. They Bengals showed last week that they are not strong enough straight up to stop the Jets ground game.

 

Funny thing, they still let the Jets get almost 200 yards. Well not really funny, more sad.

Hm, really. It takes being 30 years old to know what a great NFL team is?

 

If you think this team was a great Bengals team then ya might want to go past 30:lol:

I just spit on my screen.

 

I'm anxious to hear your argument.

 

Both divisions had two teams make the playoffs... neither with a bye.

 

The Giants and Steelers are very similar.

 

The Redskins and Browns are very similar.

 

Am I missing something?

So... going from 4 wins to 10 and isn't getting better?

 

I guess I need to be older to understand that :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Yes they were better. Kind of like tallest of the midgets

I just spit on my screen.

 

:lol::lol:

If you think this team was a great Bengals team then ya might want to go past 30:lol:

 

Not at all what I was saying. The Jets were better.

 

I've seen enough NFL to know what makes a great team. The Bengals were good, no more no less.

I'm anxious to hear your argument.

 

Both divisions had two teams make the playoffs... neither with a bye.

 

The Giants and Steelers are very similar.

 

The Redskins and Browns are very similar.

 

Am I missing something?

 

You are right with the Browns, but I am sorry, the Giants this year is no where close to Steelers.

Yes they were better. Kind of like tallest of the midgets

 

You're right. I guess I need to watch them for the last 30 years to predict a 3-13 season, wait...

  • Author
Yes they were better. Kind of like tallest of the midgets

 

:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.