Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jets 24 Bengals 14

Featured Replies

The Jets outplayed the Bengals in this one.

 

Sanchez was effective, completing 80% of his passes and getting a TD. His work on playaction in the game was incredible, IMO.

 

Shonn Green is a stud and he, along with the Jets O-Line, carried the Jets offense. They really wore down the Bengals front seven and chewed up the clock in the second half.

 

The Jets D let down against the run, but there was little to be had against the Jets secondary. Revis was as good as any corner tin the league this seasonand he showed up today, but the safties were pretty good against the pass as well in Leonard and Rhodes.

 

Jay Feely was unsung. He nailed a FG and punted well enough to keep Cinti in bad situationsto start several drives. Considering this isn't his normal duty, I would say he did a bang-up job.

 

On to the next one...I hope the Jets are ready to step up next week against a tough opponent on the road in New England or San Diego.

  • Replies 285
  • Views 26.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Clyde...I've got five bucks...can you tell me how I can turn it into "just" $10,000? I'd like to be disappointed that way right now!! :laugh:

 

The Bengals came into this season with $5, right?

  • Author
Bet HT is ticked, I think he tailgated before the game and went to the game.

 

OR is sad right now.. Guaranteed. :lol:

Hey Clyde...I've got five bucks...can you tell me how I can turn it into "just" $10,000? I'd like to be disappointed that way right now!! :laugh:

 

That's what I am screaming. That's a matter of having a good night or bad night. That dude is an idiot. :lol:

That's a garbage and irrelevant post GT... did you think they would make the playoffs this year?

 

Jets were just better. Revis is a beast, I thought Chad could get more going.

 

The D is young and the O needs some work. Benson is a Top 5 back in the league.

 

Thanks for a great season Bengals.

 

Thanks for a great season Bengals.

 

Only if you are just happy with making the playoffs.

That's a garbage and irrelevant post GT.

 

Thanks for the input Charlie Brown... :lol:

Thanks for the input Charlie Brown... :lol:

 

So the Bengals had a season like UC who got embarrassed in their bowl game?

 

Pretty much.

Thanks for the input Charlie Brown... :lol:

 

Do you have a pager that goes off whenever someone mentions your name. :lol:

 

You always seem to do that.

After the Lions game, everyone was praising the Bengals for rushing for over 200 yards against the Lions. A few posters along with myself pointed out the lack of a solid passing game. Many posters said we were Bengal hating and the Bengals did not need a passing as long as we rush the ball fot 200 yards. I repeat, you are not going to beat anybody good in the NFL without a passing game. This is a passing league. You pass to set up the run not run to set up the pass.

Only if you are just happy with making the playoffs.

 

It is about expectations.

 

If you told me they would make the playoffs after a four win season I would take it. They have a ton of young talent to build on.

The Bengals came into this season with $5, right?

 

Yep. And while today definitely stinks as a Bengals fan...I can think of a lot of teams who won't even be playing this week. So, there was an upside to this season, even though we might not see it right now.

 

However, that being said...a lot of the gnashing of teeth is going to be over this particular game's performance. So, in your analogy...it'd be like sitting down to a high stakes poker table. There's limited seating, and the cards may not go your way, so there's a chance you (and three others) could go out early.

Dude on the pregame show got it right. The Bengals were a fraud. Wha t a joke that was!! Want improvement? New HC. New OC. New K. New QB. New recievers. oh and a LB that can cover a TE. Thats all the Bengals need...:puke:

For the Bengals to have any thought of competing next year, we must sign Mike Zimmer and Cedric Benson. If not, four to five wins.:cry::cry:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.