January 10, 201016 yr So much for Sanchez not being able to win the game... I guess that vanilla play calling carried over a bit... 3 of his whopping 12 completions went for 100 yards. Haha. Keep telling yourself whatever makes you feel better.
January 10, 201016 yr Sorry but you are wrong. Chad had Revis beat a few times and Carson missed him. Sorry, but not having a tight end was huge in this game.
January 10, 201016 yr Bengals just happened onto the playoffs. They were nowhere near as good as their record suggested. No they just happened to sweep arguably the best division in football.
January 10, 201016 yr Sorry, but not having a tight end was huge in this game. They haven't had a TE all year. Somehow they managed to beat teams much better that the Jets.
January 10, 201016 yr No they just happened to sweep arguably the best division in football. It wasn't the best this year. I think they were the beneficary of Pittsburgh and Baltimore being down this year.
January 10, 201016 yr Author 3 of his whopping 12 completions went for 100 yards. Haha. Keep telling yourself whatever makes you feel better. He didn't lose the game for them as several of your brethren were inferring he would... Maybe you should take your own advice. :lol:
January 10, 201016 yr It wasn't the best this year. I think they were the beneficary of Pittsburgh and Baltimore being down this year. They almost had 3 out of 4 teams in the playoffs.
January 10, 201016 yr When are people going to realize that we will never win a Superbowl with Carson? He missed more throws tonight than I've seen from an above average quarterback. When Cincinnati realizes Carson is completely overrated, we'll start going somewhere.
January 10, 201016 yr They almost had 3 out of 4 teams in the playoffs. Pittsburgh was still down from last year's Super Bowl win. And Baltimore was about the same if not a little down this year.
January 10, 201016 yr So much for Sanchez not being able to win the game... I guess that vanilla play calling carried over a bit... He didn't lose the game for them as several of your brethren were inferring he would... Maybe you should take your own advice. :lol: So did he win it, or not lose it? Your second quote it much more realistic.
January 10, 201016 yr Things to do before next year: 1. Get a new Offensive Coordinator 2. Draft Safetys, Linebackers, WR or TE's maybe K. I'm glad Benson was the only one to show up on the O side of the ball. I hate having Rex Ryan win he will run his trap all this week, I hope they get smashed next week. I hope if they play Indy the Colts put it on them.
January 10, 201016 yr Pittsburgh was still down from last year's Super Bowl win. And Baltimore was about the same if not a little down this year. They were the two teams in the AFC championship last year, and one the Superbowl winner. Neither team lost too much from last year, so from top to bottom probably the best division in the league.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.