January 11, 201016 yr Possibly true, but he has to have more people he believes in than Chad. Nobody gets any seperation and Carson missed too many throws this year. They need to get him going early and often next year or find someone capable of hitting WR's. The one good thing about them possibly losing like they did in the first round. Is that it could really make them realize, that they really do need to change some things on offense. If they would have advanced at all in the playoffs, I am afraid that they would have been content to keep things the same on offense. They still might be content with it, knowing the Bengals. However maybe just maybe this would get them to make some changes. If this team does not make much changes to the offense, then they very well could just be a 5 win team next year. Obviously I would have much rather them have won and advanced, I am just saying maybe this is one good thing that could happen from this lost.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.