Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jets 24 Bengals 14

Featured Replies

  • Author
So did he win it, or not lose it? Your second quote it much more realistic.

 

You're being picky, but I understand. :lol: My bad. :thumb:

  • Replies 285
  • Views 26.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate it for Ced that he worked his tail off, had 170 yards against the best run D in the NFL. I hope the Bengals wonder why they can't keep good players. They always seem to find a way to lose.

They were the two teams in the AFC championship last year, and one the Superbowl winner. Neither team lost too much from last year, so from top to bottom probably the best division in the league.

 

Agree.

You're being picky, but I understand. :lol: My bad. :thumb:

 

No. There is a big difference in winning a game, and not losing a game. I am pretty sure I am not the first person to make that argument. :thumb:

Bengals haven't won a playoff game since way back in 1990 or '91.

 

Benson had the 4th most rushing yards in a playoff game Since 2000.

How many more years does Palmer remain the QB in Cincy 2 maybe 3 years?

 

If he doesn't improve and stay healthy next year, I think it will be time to atleast start kicking around the idea.

I bet Graham's house gets egged tonight

 

I think there's some people who may owe Brad St. Louis an apology. While there were some obvious "less-than-perfect" snaps/hold back then, I'm beginning to wonder just how pressure Graham can handle based upon today's performance.

Bet HT is ticked, I think he tailgated before the game and went to the game.

For those that say the Bengals had a great year allow me to disagree. Say a guy has $5 to his name, goes to Vegas where he wins the $500,000 jackpot on the first day of his stay. However, by the end he lost all but $10,000. Did he have a good trip? No. The Bengals did not have a good year. They had a disappointing year like the guy in Vegas.

 

They gave us no reason to hope they had a chance to do something in the playoffs. They limped into the playoffs with no momentum and nothing to hang their hat on.

 

They had success turning themselves into a running team but proved that you MUST be able to move the ball through the air as well. They couldn't. The entire passing game needs to be evaluated from the OC to Palmer to the receivers.

 

The only positive of this season was the defense.

No they just happened to sweep arguably the best division in football.

 

The Jets beat them twice and the Pats have a chance to beat Baltimore twice if they win tomorrow. Miami had just as good a chance of making the post-season as Pittsburg at the end, IMO.

 

I would argue that the AFC East was a better division than the AFC North.

I think there's some people who may owe Brad St. Louis an apology. While there were some obvious "less-than-perfect" snaps/hold back then, I'm beginning to wonder just how pressure Graham can handle based upon today's performance.

 

I don't think we'll answer that question next season unless we watch him consistently on his new team.

BTW I really like Rex Ryan. He seems to be a great coach to play for.

For those that say the Bengals had a great year allow me to disagree. Say a guy has $5 to his name, goes to Vegas where he wins the $500,000 jackpot on the first day of his stay. However, by the end he lost all but $10,000. Did he have a good trip? No. The Bengals did not have a good year. They had a disappointing year like the guy in Vegas.

 

They gave us no reason to hope they had a chance to do something in the playoffs. They limped into the playoffs with no momentum and nothing to hang their hat on.

 

They had success turning themselves into a running team but proved that you MUST be able to move the ball through the air as well. They couldn't. The entire passing game needs to be evaluated from the OC to Palmer to the receivers.

 

The only positive of this season was the defense.

 

Hey Clyde...I've got five bucks...can you tell me how I can turn it into "just" $10,000? I'd like to be disappointed that way right now!! :laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.