January 1, 201016 yr Thug til they die !!! These guys are not what I would call scholar athletes. More like thugs who got athletic schollys and cruise campus smoking reefer and sippin Malt Liquor.
January 1, 201016 yr This doesn't really surprise me. Pearl had a rep in Evansville of his players at USI being like this.
January 2, 201016 yr One word sums this all up for today...WOW. Its going to be very interesting to see how it all plays out. Wonder if Coach Cal will ask the student body not to make fun of them when they come to town?
January 2, 201016 yr I am shocked at the number of people who carry guns, both legally and illegally.
January 2, 201016 yr Some will tell you there is a serious drug problem on the UT campus. Here is the stuff that is going to come out. The car was a rental. Who rented the car for these players? I think you have to be 25 years old to rent a car...so someone rented it for them.
January 2, 201016 yr Some will tell you there is a serious drug problem on the UT campus. Here is the stuff that is going to come out. The car was a rental. Who rented the car for these players? I think you have to be 25 years old to rent a car...so someone rented it for them. There are exceptions to the 25 year old rule, but not many. The insurance goes through the roof.
January 2, 201016 yr Then it is likely someone fronted the money and the car. This makes the weapons charge much harder to dismiss, particularly the one with the messed up serial number.
January 2, 201016 yr I remember when I was 21 only Enterprise would rent to me, and I had to have a credit card for collateral.
January 2, 201016 yr http://www.knoxsheriff.org/ Smith and Williams strike me as two that has had this dreaded picture taken before:eek:
January 2, 201016 yr They won't have to change uniform colors. Don't they wear orange in most lock ups?:popcorn:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.