Bengals Vs. Vikings Predictions

Pivk one...  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Pivk one...

I like Crocker a lot. I think drafting a safety should be the first priority for next year's draft though. Could you imagine this defense with a playmaking safety?

malachicrunch - Joe Reedy said that Griffin was more likely to play than Winfield. That's all I know. :lol:

Last week, I thought the Bengals had a better chance at winning this game than at SD. I'm not so sure anymore, now that the Vikes are coming off of a loss.

The one thing that gives me confidence is the type of football this team plays. Control the clock, hard-nosed, smashmouth football (which is the AFC North's style.)

Percy Harvin has missed at least 3 days of practice this week due to migraines.

Don't know where they got the stat, but something doesn't add up with it. His passer rating is 85. So either their stat is incorrect, or Palmer is way worse when he's NOT getting hit???

Well that is not taking into the account the other times when he has been pressured to throw the ball quicker because of the rush. Its just when he has gotten hit on the play. It does seem like Palmer has had a hard time getting in a rhythm this year and missing some passes. I know he also is in the top five in passing rating for a QB with under 2 minutes to play in a half. So his passing rating in tough situations is one of the best in the NFL in different categories, just overall it is only 85 like you said. So I guess just since they run the ball now, he just never gets in a good rhythm on the times he does throw when they are not passing much.

I like Crocker a lot. I think drafting a safety should be the first priority for next year's draft though. Could you imagine this defense with a playmaking safety?

malachicrunch - Joe Reedy said that Griffin was more likely to play than Winfield. That's all I know. :lol:

Last week, I thought the Bengals had a better chance at winning this game than at SD. I'm not so sure anymore, now that the Vikes are coming off of a loss.

The one thing that gives me confidence is the type of football this team plays. Control the clock, hard-nosed, smashmouth football (which is the AFC North's style.)

Percy Harvin has missed at least 3 days of practice this week due to migraines.

Safety and Receiver are the two spots that they will need to really look at in the draft in the early rounds next year.

Safety and Receiver are the two spots that they will need to really look at in the draft in the early rounds next year.

Not sure on safety. It seems like they can always find those guys in later rounds. How disappointing is Jerome Simpson? Seems like a wasted pick at this point. TE? I don't know. Depth on the Oline is always big. They are at the point where they will be drafting for depth instead of needing guys to be immediate contributors. thats huge

Not sure on safety. It seems like they can always find those guys in later rounds. How disappointing is Jerome Simpson? Seems like a wasted pick at this point. TE? I don't know. Depth on the Oline is always big. They are at the point where they will be drafting for depth instead of needing guys to be immediate contributors. thats huge

Wide Receiver is the biggest spot for them to get IMO. Especially if Henry doesn't sign back here. I think we are seeing that the Bengals really only have one good receiver. Coles is getting old, and Caldwell is inconsistent it seems like he struggles getting open for the most part. Even if they do sign Henry back, I think they should still probably take a Receiver with their first pick, which will hopefully be the last pick of the 1st round. :D