Bellevue 45 Brossart 7

I will say one thing their are alot of people that are good football coach's when sitting at a computer. People have opinions about how coach's should be and have never been in the situation.

I'm glad you have things to say because I don't believe I said he was a bad football coach. I will leave that for others to say. I said I didn't care for his sideline antics. Take offense if you like just saying what I saw on the sidelines. It is what it is.

All this about the coaches yelling to their players to get out of bounds etc, etc. That all goes back to coaching. That is something that should be practiced and coached. Simply put from my earlier post the Mustangs are poorly coached. No one on here can prove me wrong. This was also evident in Brossarts lack of adjustment to Bellevue's offensive shift!

All this about the coaches yelling to their players to get out of bounds etc, etc. That all goes back to coaching. That is something that should be practiced and coached. Simply put from my earlier post the Mustangs are poorly coached. No one on here can prove me wrong. This was also evident in Brossarts lack of adjustment to Bellevue's offensive shift!

To argue X's and O's on here is pointless and for you to say they are poorly coached is a little unfair. If you are at their practices everyday then I will value what your saying but I don't think thats the case.

Once again you are wrong, they are not poorly coached. Of course that is your opinion. And are you saying this after seeing them for one game. I mean I give the team credit for coming back from illness and not practicing for two weeks then playing a game one monday then turn around and play again on Friday. But to bash coaches that is helping turn the program in the right direction just isn't a fair thing to do.

I'm not saying they are poorly coached, but their head coach does still need to learn a bit about how to handle things. After the loss on Monday night Ryan Ernst quoted the coach on Ernst's 9-29 blog as saying "We are the better team"...you don't do this when you give up five straight touchdowns and lose to a team by 3 scores.

With that said, the team has 3 wins on the season and has a chance to win a few more. No matter what people predicted the kids have worked very hard to make these strides...keep up the good work guys! Going from 0-20 to whatever this years final tally will be is tremendous for the players!

What does this mean?:confused:

I can't say with 100% certainty, but with Dayton next on the schedule, and with Dayton/Bellevue being such a huge rivalry, I would guess they play for a paddle. Probably due to both cities being located on the river.

Man, how much did Brossart practice this week? That's why they lost to Ludlow right? What happened here?:sssh:

The Ludlow game would have been a better game if they didn't have to cancel the E-town game and not practice for 2 weeks. Not saying who would have won just saying it would have made a big difference.

What does this mean?:confused:

The Paddle is the traveling trophy between the two schools. It's only in the third year of existence. Dayton won in it's inaugural year then it came to Bellevue last year. I know Bellevue -vs- Dayton is one of the oldest rivalries around. Does anyone know the all time record between the two?

Obviously I am not basing it on this game. However I really do think that Bellevue has a team this year that can beat Beehcwood. Which also means if they beat Beechwood, then they can make some serious noise in the state this year. Coach Eckstein has himself a really good team this year, and has them really playing well. He always has very tough teams, and this year it seems like he has a team that can really do something this year.

I do have a question for you Bellevue fans. I know last year I saw the Bellevue senior youth team play a few times, and they had this one really big QB. He ran hard and has a great arm. I was wondering if he did end up going to Bellevue, and if he has played any Varsity this year?

The Paddle is the traveling trophy between the two schools. It's only in the third year of existence. Dayton won in it's inaugural year then it came to Bellevue last year. I know Bellevue -vs- Dayton is one of the oldest rivalries around. Does anyone know the all time record between the two?

The all time record is Bellevue 82 wins and Dayton 40 wins.

Rhino--You may want to cut the BB staff a little slack, as they are working with a group of kids with little formal football experience; compared to the kids they're playing, who may have 8-10 years of time spent playing organized football. Brossart and this staff are really just getting this program off the ground, after a myriad of mis-steps by their predecessors in the first couple years of organinzing this program.

Coach Reinhardt has reinvigorated football out in Alexandria, and needs to be given some credit for doing so. He's finally gotten a middle school team in place to try and build some foundation, and had the kids in the weight room in the off-season for the first time. Little things, but sooooo important in building a competitive program. Give this staff a little time and some growing pains of their own, and I think you'll see some very positive results!! BB has spotted many of these programs 50-60 years and needs to be given some time to get this thing going.

It took them some time to get going in basketball also, but I doubt any of these programs are anxious to see the Mustangs coming up on their schedule; if they even try to play them anymore????

Obviously I am not basing it on this game. However I really do think that Bellevue has a team this year that can beat Beehcwood. Which also means if they beat Beechwood, then they can make some serious noise in the state this year. Coach Eckstein has himself a really good team this year, and has them really playing well. He always has very tough teams, and this year it seems like he has a team that can really do something this year.

I do have a question for you Bellevue fans. I know last year I saw the Bellevue senior youth team play a few times, and they had this one really big QB. He ran hard and has a great arm. I was wondering if he did end up going to Bellevue, and if he has played any Varsity this year?

Family moved to Campbell County. My understanding is he fitting in just fine at CCHS. I hear he is actually getting some varsity time at safety as a freshman. Tyler Durham is his name and he will be a D-1 player some day. He is a great kid. Its a shame he had to move but we wish him well as he and his brother and Dad are good people.:thumb:

Family moved to Campbell County. My understanding is he fitting in just fine at CCHS. I hear he is actually getting some varsity time at safety as a freshman. Tyler Durham is his name and he will be a D-1 player some day. He is a great kid. Its a shame he had to move but we wish him well as he and his brother and Dad are good people.:thumb:

Thanks I was wondering where he was. He is definitely one heck of a player, and people all around the region will know his name in the coming years.