Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Three More Wildcats Dismissed

Featured Replies

Some people are really over reacting about this. Come on...these guys can handle being cut from the team. Their life isn't over...

:thumb: Check out the class comment below by D. Perry. Perry shows honesty, maturity and class.

Dwight Perry's thoughts:

 

Thanks to the whole big blue nation for the support over the past 3yrs..this has been a great experience that I will be forever greatful for

 

All class by Dwight Perry

  • Replies 118
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UK might be the only bunch of fans in the world where everyone gets all bent out of shape over a bunch of walk-ons.

 

I thought UK fans got bent out of shape about everything............:idunno:

UK might be the only bunch of fans in the world where everyone gets all bent out of shape over a bunch of walk-ons.

 

I said the senior. That was the only one that I referred to.

It would cost Cal NOTHING to let Perry walk on one more year and get his senior night after what he has given up for UK over the past 3 years.

 

I said the same thing about the scholarship players that seniors should not be asked to give up their final year.

 

If the players are penalized for trying to move on because they committed to the UNIVERSITY and not the coach than it should hold the same way and the UNIVERSITY should be committed to the players too.

I said the senior. That was the only one that I referred to.

It would cost Cal NOTHING to let Perry walk on one more year and get his senior night after what he has given up for UK over the past 3 years.

 

I said the same thing about the scholarship players that seniors should not be asked to give up their final year.

 

If the players are penalized for trying to move on because they committed to the UNIVERSITY and not the coach than it should hold the same way and the UNIVERSITY should be committed to the players too.

 

What walk ons give up (opportunity to actually play for a lesser program) they do so on their own.

This isn't Upward. Keep the wheat, get rid of the chaff.

Exactly the wrong mentality which I already addressed. Walk-ons are on the team for none of the reasons you mentioned above. Your post discredits and devalues the hard work and dedication that walk-ons give to programs (not just UK).

 

All they do is get in the way.

Only a jerk like Cal would cut a walk-on about to be a senior, but then again nothing surprises me with that man.

 

HATER!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't recall anyone being this upset over the scholarship players being released.

All of a sudden UK is too good to keep walk-ons. I love it. :lol:

All of a sudden UK is too good to keep walk-ons. I love it. :lol:

 

You don't "Keep" them . As a coach you "Select" them. :lol:

Dwight Perry would've never been on the team in the first place if he weren't Bobby Perry's cousin. That's a great reason to keep a player. I understand him being a senior, but he understands what being a walk on is.

The question no one can answer for me is............with all the player cuts Coach Cal has made, how in the world did Ramon Harris make the team?

By the standards set by some on here, because he is a senior.

The irony is the fact that people on here are more bent up out of shape then Dwight is himself.

HATER!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

No, Coach Cal has just been classless for a very long time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.