August 4, 200917 yr Word is that Cousins has already been involved in a few altercations-also had one with Meeks last week in an open gym.
August 4, 200917 yr Author Word is that Cousins has already been involved in a few altercations-also had one with Meeks last week in an open gym. I like a little attitude, but he needs to save that for opponents - not teammates.
August 4, 200917 yr I like a little attitude, but he needs to save that for opponents - not teammates. So true. Let's hope he matures and grows up a little.
August 5, 200917 yr Word is that Cousins has already been involved in a few altercations-also had one with Meeks last week in an open gym. Typical thug/punk player that Cal will/has always have on his teams! Some here will defend him to the end now and make excuses for anything he does as long as he wins but it wasn't a few years ago no one in Kentucky liked the man.
August 5, 200917 yr ^ I wanted him two years ago and am glad he's here now. Have you ever actually met the man?
August 5, 200917 yr Typical thug/punk player that Cal will/has always have on his teams! Some here will defend him to the end now and make excuses for anything he does as long as he wins but it wasn't a few years ago no one in Kentucky liked the man. I am cautiously optimistic about UK's future. I wasn't crazy about Calipari a few years ago. I am eager to get to know him more and see what I think later. :popcorn:
August 5, 200917 yr Short term, undoubtedly, Coach Cal was the very best hire they could make. Long term is still up in the air and to be determined later.
August 5, 200917 yr I like a little attitude, but he needs to save that for opponents - not teammates. Either way, I'm glad he got rid of Perry. Whose to say that Perry and Meeks wasn't in the wrong.
August 5, 200917 yr Word is that Cousins has already been involved in a few altercations-also had one with Meeks last week in an open gym. First I have heard of it. One sided stories are rarely complete, there is probably more to it than just "thugging". A little "mixin' it up" at practice is not necessarily a bad thing. If the same individual is always involved then the individual needs a consequence to help him focus on the job the team has to do and his role as a part of the team:thumb:.
August 5, 200917 yr Typical thug/punk player that Cal will/has always have on his teams! Some here will defend him to the end now and make excuses for anything he does as long as he wins but it wasn't a few years ago no one in Kentucky liked the man. Key phrase there. So far his record is clean as my conscience, and the past 4 years there have been few coaches that have faired better than he. As long as he wins, I don't care who he has on his teams.
August 5, 200917 yr The question no one can answer for me is............with all the player cuts Coach Cal has made, how in the world did Ramon Harris make the team? D-FENCE!
August 11, 200917 yr Typical thug/punk player that Cal will/has always have on his teams! Some here will defend him to the end now and make excuses for anything he does as long as he wins but it wasn't a few years ago no one in Kentucky liked the man. UK needs a punkish player, one that won't back down. They were sorely lacking that last year. They don't need a kid who gets in trouble off of the court. There's a difference.
August 11, 200917 yr Author UK needs a punkish player, one that won't back down. They were sorely lacking that last year. They don't need a kid who gets in trouble off of the court. There's a difference. In simple terms - they need a Jamaal Magloire :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.