Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Three More Wildcats Dismissed

Featured Replies

This time, it's the walk-ons. My source at UK says that all walk-ons except Krebs have been shown the door (kind of surprised that Dwight Perry is out):

 

Three Walk-Ons Dismissed from Kentucky

 

I have been told this morning that Matt Scherbenski, Adam Delph and Dwight Perry have been dismissed from the Kentucky team.

 

Mark Krebs appears to be the only walk-on remaining.

  • Replies 118
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been told this morning that Matt Scherbenski, Adam Delph and Dwight Perry have been dismissed from the Kentucky team.

 

Mark Krebs appears to be the only walk-on remaining.

 

:cry:

What about Rasheed, I dont know his last name, out of Holmes?

Edited by bugatti

  • Author
What about Rasheed, I dont know his last name, out of Holmes?

 

I'm not sure who that is, but I haven't heard anythign about him.

Edited by bugatti

Thats not really a surprise. Krebs seems to have a little ore ability than Perry. If its the policy to only keep 1 walkon or the general idea then it makes sense.

  • Author
Thats not really a surprise. Krebs seems to have a little ore ability than Perry. If its the policy to only keep 1 walkon or the general idea then it makes sense.

 

I am a little surprised about Perry. Isn't he going to be a senior? Also, most guys point to him as a great teammate and personality.

I am a little surprised about Perry. Isn't he going to be a senior? Also, most guys point to him as a great teammate and personality.

 

That is very surprising as far as Perry. Oh well, let the coach coach I guess.

This time, it's the walk-ons. My source at UK says that all walk-ons except Krebs have been shown the door (kind of surprised that Dwight Perry is out):

Three Walk-Ons Dismissed from Kentucky

 

I have been told this morning that Matt Scherbenski, Adam Delph and Dwight Perry have been dismissed from the Kentucky team.

 

Mark Krebs appears to be the only walk-on remaining.

 

Thank God, man he got on my nerves.

Thank God, man he got on my nerves.

 

:thumb:

Lose alot of respect for Cal with this move...mainly because of Perry. Weak move on his part.

Lose alot of respect for Cal with this move...mainly because of Perry. Weak move on his part.

 

Why?

I LOVE this move

 

 

 

I couldn't agree more!!!

There's an outside chance that Krebs' shooting ability could help at some point. Especially since Kentucky now has plenty of guards who should be able to create.

 

The others don't really bring a whole lot to the table. I don't like, nor do I dislike, this move. My only comment would be that I think it could've been done sooner to allow these young men to pursue other options.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.