Raceland vs Greenup County

As for my game prediction I would have to say that GCHS is no doubt a heavy favorite and should win. Then again one never knows, a couple of walks here...an error there and a solid base hit......one never knows.:sssh::D.

Lets get focused and play the game of the season Rams.....prove this old man wrong, it would be the best tasting plate of crow I could ever eat.:thumb:

GCHS 9

Raceland 4

Good luck to both in the 16th Regional.

I agree that Greenup has to be the favorite here but everyone acts like we don't have a chance. We are better than our record indicates. We have suffered alot of 1 run loss games but we have turned it around. If we play like we are capable of we will give Greenup a ballgame. I see this game being with in 2 runs either way for the winner. Good luck Rams.:D

I agree that Greenup has to be the favorite here but everyone acts like we don't have a chance. We are better than our record indicates. We have suffered alot of 1 run loss games but we have turned it around. If we play like we are capable of we will give Greenup a ballgame. I see this game being with in 2 runs either way for the winner. Good luck Rams.:D

Raceland definately has a chance, I agree, but it will take some luck and determination for it to happen. I actually do hope it is a close ballgame.

I agree, Greenup has to be the favorite. But, I expect a good game, I think both teams play pretty hard against each other.

Good luck to both teams in Regionals, I am sure both will represent the district well.

alum97, I have to work, or I would be glad to meet you at the game, maybe next time.

I agree, Greenup has to be the favorite. But, I expect a good game, I think both teams play pretty hard against each other.

Good luck to both teams in Regionals, I am sure both will represent the district well.

alum97, I have to work, or I would be glad to meet you at the game, maybe next time.

I understand, Ram. There is always Morehead.

I don't know about luck but determination yes. Yes you mercied us at Greenup I know but it was just 6-5 at our place and I know that was early in the season but we are playing better baseball right now as are you all. I think it will be a close game. We just can't afford to make mistakes defensively or Greenup will make us pay for them.

The only way this game is close, is if GC looks at it like it is meaningless game..Which it kind of is, I still see GC by at least 8.

I disagree that it is a meaningless game. Granted, both teams are going to regionals, but GC's got a good district championship streak going. I don't even know if any of the current roster has lost a district tournament game, and they shouldn't want to be the first. As for Raceland, to be the team that beats GC in the post season, would really put the icing on the cake. I hope Greenup realizes this and doesn't start looking at regionals too soon.

If Greenup plays like they are capable of, they will win big. But it's postseason and both teams are gonna come to play.

Greenup-12

Raceland-4

Who will be throwing for each team?