Raceland vs Greenup County

Is anyone else going to this game? The Mrs. and I are talking about going, and I was just wondering if I would get to meet any other BGP'ers there.

Musketeer_alum97, I will be there barring something emergent happening.

The only way this game is close, is if GC looks at it like it is meaningless game..Which it kind of is, I still see GC by at least 8.
In no way would I say meaningless. Would you rather play a winner of a district or a loser. I'm sure Coach Hoof and Coach Logan will tell you it's a big win. Going into the regional tournament on a winning streak is big. Winning the district could let you throw your number 2 in the first round of the regional tournament if the draw is right. Playing a winner first round, may not leave you in a spot to do so. Good-luck to both teams, should be a good one!:thumb:

In no way would I say meaningless. Would you rather play a winner of a district or a loser. I'm sure Coach Hoof and Coach Logan will tell you it's a big win. Going into the regional tournament on a winning streak is big. Winning the district could let you throw your number 2 in the first round of the regional tournament if the draw is right. Playing a winner first round, may not leave you in a spot to do so. Good-luck to both teams, should be a good one!:thumb:

I agree. It would have been nice to throw Wilson tonight.