Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier Henry commits to Kansas

Featured Replies

  • Replies 172
  • Views 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still don't see it.

That is even further from his momma.

Could happen who knows...this cat has his mind on getting to the next level ASAP...pretty much UK offers him the best opportunity to get there...DDM, PT, lack of competition at the PG spot.

At KU he would be the operator of the hi-lo offense...

We shall see..

 

That's the way I see it.

 

I suppose the lure of playing for KU is the fact that they'll be the pre-season #1 most likely. No doubt about whether you'll be a major factor come March.

 

I still like our chances with Wall. I was never real high on Henry and never really cared that much. I want John Wall and I'm going to be disappointed if we don't get him. It doesn't matter who else we do or don't get in the meantime.

They return all significant contributors on a team that should be preseason #1...

 

It seems as though playing time could become an issue there next year..........

It seems as though playing time could become an issue there next year..........

 

There's pros and cons to any school I'd imagine...

 

At UK, he's the man from day one and will have the freedom to run the show.

 

At KU, he won't be, but he'll probably get plenty of PT on the pre-season favorite to win the title.

 

It depends on which he prefers.

Carl Henry: “If I was a betting man, I’d bet 100 percent my kids will go to Kansas."

 

http://ukbasketball.bloginky.com/2009/04/22/henry-cancels-uk-visit-near-100-percent-for-kansas/

 

 

 

This is just kinda funny because he is betting the % and not anything realistic. kinda like walking up to the bookie and saying," I'll put 100% on lakers next game."

 

This is kinda funny that it's what it all comes down to.....

 

“To me, they don’t want to buck the system,” Carl Henry said of his sons. “There is no way they want to see their mother unhappy.”

 

 

Sounds to me we see who wears the pants in that family and who is left out in the dark about all the situations.:madman:"Kansas!!!" :confused:"UK visit, prom, KU, whats for dinner"

I would have loved to have seen them in a UK uniform but I wish them the best of luck in their futures. UK will be OK. Calipari might even have a backup plan, who knows.:sssh:

Pretty clear:

 

"It's done," said one source. "He and C.J. told everyone last night."

What does this do for Stephenson?

What does this do for Stephenson?

 

St. Johns or Maryland according to most...

What does this do for Stephenson?

 

Hopefully UK lost his number and address.

^WildcatScratchFever, your avatar goes from "HOW" to "OW".

^WildcatScratchFever, your avatar goes from "HOW" to "OW".

 

:thumb:

henryortonwall.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.