Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier Henry commits to Kansas

Featured Replies

  • Replies 172
  • Views 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It says on Catspause that Henry is supposed to have a press conference today? Any details?

It says on Catspause that Henry is supposed to have a press conference today? Any details?

 

"We are going to Kansas."

:ohbrother: Not what I was wanting to here. Where was that from?

:ohbrother: Not what I was wanting to here. Where was that from?

 

That's from the future and what you can expect to hear :thumb:

:cry: oh well. Come on John Wall!!!

:cry: oh well. Come on John Wall!!!

 

:thumb:

Either way-I do not belive Henry is any better than Miller, John Wall is who we need and if not Bledsoe will do just fine.:eyeonyou:

Either way-I do not believe Henry is any better than Miller, John Wall is who we need and if not Bledsoe will do just fine.

What was that sound? ...... POP .... goes the bubble.

Either way-I do not believe Henry is any better than Miller, John Wall is who we need and if not Bledsoe will do just fine.

 

I agree. Not to mention Cal loves Darius. He must be doing something right.

Disappointing, but not worth losing sleep. However, I really want Wall and if Uk doesn't get him, I'll probably lose some sleep due to disappointment.

What was that sound? ...... POP .... goes the bubble.

 

No bubbles popping here. Calipari, Orton, Cousins, and Hood looks very good to me. We can only go up from here not down. You can't lose what you never had.:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.