Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier Henry commits to Kansas

Featured Replies

He's right on this one.

 

At 2:49 yesterday according to you he was Kentucky's to lose. They must have had a bad few hours.

  • Replies 172
  • Views 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think everyone wil be happy with Galloway and Liggins next year without these guys. I dont think UK will get either one of them.

 

:thumb::popcorn:

  • Author
At 2:49 yesterday according to you he was Kentucky's to lose. They must have had a bad few hours.

 

That was my personal belief.

 

I believe that is what message boards are for, am I right? :thumb:

If true, best of luck to them both. Kansas is going to be a monster next year.

KSR reports that the Kentucky coaches have been informed that the Henry's are likely going to Kansas.

That was my personal belief.

 

I believe that is what message boards are for, am I right? :thumb:

 

Yep, I'm just saying they must have had a bad few hours, right?

From I had been reading and hearing lately, it seemed like UK, NC, dUKe, NC State and Baylor for Wall. Maybe KU is the Team GT's been talking about for a couple weeks.:idunno:

 

:idunno:

I don't see Kansas being a major player for Wall, simply because of Sherron Collins being there.

Just my guess.

I still think Wall comes down to Duke and UK.

As for the Henry's, who knows. When Cal left Memphis it seemed like a longshot and for a brief period of time it seemed possible...if it happens it happens.

Who cares, you win some and you lose some. Kentucky is KY and there will be other players after the next couple of years beating down Calipari's door. Once Cal gets his system into place, Kentucky will be hard to pass up. I am willing to wait and let the system work it's magic.

I don't see Kansas being a major player for Wall, simply because of Sherron Collins being there.

Just my guess.

I still think Wall comes down to Duke and UK.

As for the Henry's, who knows. When Cal left Memphis it seemed like a longshot and for a brief period of time it seemed possible...if it happens it happens.

They are selling Wall on both playing at the same time like Collins did with Chalmers on the way to a title...

They are selling Wall on both playing at the same time like Collins did with Chalmers on the way to a title...

 

How many players did Kansas lose and how many do they have coming in? How many were starters?

Still don't see it.

That is even further from his momma.

Could happen who knows...this cat has his mind on getting to the next level ASAP...pretty much UK offers him the best opportunity to get there...DDM, PT, lack of competition at the PG spot.

At KU he would be the operator of the hi-lo offense...

We shall see..

What do you think the percentage of him/them going to KU is?

That is even further from his momma.

 

If he doesn't stay in Carolina, his mom is moving to the school he picks. That angle has been way overblown...

How many players did Kansas lose and how many do they have coming in? How many were starters?

They return all significant contributors on a team that should be preseason #1...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.