Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier Henry commits to Kansas

Featured Replies

  • Replies 172
  • Views 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And here comes the "We didn't really want them anyway" comments...

 

I really didn't want them anyway. I've been so worried all week about who the next equipment manager will be at U of L. I bet whoever he is will be single.

I really didn't want them anyway. I've been so worried all week about who the next equipment manager will be at U of L. I bet whoever he is will be single.

 

:lol: Classic.

If we aren't able to get CJ and Xavier, do you think that Calipari will then redirect and try to bring in both Bledsoe and Wall? Maybe throw in Nolan Dennis in the mix too? Just some thoughts is all...

....haha I wonder if this holds water.

I really didn't want them anyway. I've been so worried all week about who the next equipment manager will be at U of L. I bet whoever he is will be single.

 

Ohh snap! :clap:

Well, I'm hearing that it is "unofficially official."

 

That sucks. I was hoping we could land Henry.

Didn't Maggard say Donovan was the coach?

 

I'll believe it when I see it.

Didn't Maggard say Donovan was the coach?

 

I'll believe it when I see it.

 

The "unofficially official" comment is coming from someone else and he is definately a solid source.

And here comes the "We didn't really want them anyway" comments...

 

As if other fan bases don't do the same thing. UK fans are not that different from UL fans or fans from any other college.

 

I would much rather see a fan base move on than to sit and sulk about losing a recruit. UK could use Henry, but if he doesn't come...oh well. Nothing to lose sleep over.

The "unofficially official" comment is coming from someone else and he is definately a solid source.

 

Like I said, I'll believe it when I see it. I don't believe anonymous "sources".

 

It could be true, it might not be. I'm not disputing whether or not he will commit to Kansas.

I'm sure if the "rumors" are true, Calipari is more than likely phone in hand with sweat running from his brow line.

 

 

Truth be told it is a recruiting miracle for Kentucky to even be considered right now. Once he got out of his LOI from Memphis it was guaranteed to be Kansas, theway Cal got Kentucky so in the mix was just nuts.

Looks like Wall has added Kansas, have they always been in the picture? I'm not liking all this.:irked:

Kansas has always been on his list, along with about 15 other schools who have never been a real contender.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.