Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier Henry commits to Kansas

Featured Replies

  • Replies 172
  • Views 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if this is true I guess he will not be visiting Saturday...

Link?

:scared:

Wall is visiting Duke tomorrow.

  • Author

I will say this...

 

I would have rather have Meeks for his senior season. Both would have been nice, but if I had to choose one, it would be Meeks.

 

Kentucky will be okay. They're targeting a point guard.

I'll believe it once it comes from the family. He may be right, but I personally don't pay much attention to what MM throws out.

I'll believe it once it comes from the family. He may be right, but I personally don't pay much attention to what MM throws out.

 

Agreed.

Could be directly related to Orton saying he is 100% committed, hadn't there been rumors of those two not getting along?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.