Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier Henry commits to Kansas

Featured Replies

Kansas has always been on his list, along with about 15 other schools who have never been a real contender.

 

 

From I had been reading and hearing lately, it seemed like UK, NC, dUKe, NC State and Baylor for Wall. Maybe KU is the Team GT's been talking about for a couple weeks.:idunno:

  • Replies 172
  • Views 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From I had been reading and hearing lately, it seemed like UK, NC, dUKe, NC State and Baylor for Wall. Maybe KU is the Team GT's been talking about for a couple weeks.:idunno:

 

I think you're looking into it too much. John Wall won't end up at Kansas.

....haha I wonder if this holds water.

 

Just kinda sounds like its full of something else if you ask me, just another source until something is official. Until I hear it on ESPN or a definite source then I am still staying open to this subject.

I hope I am not just in denial.

I think you're looking into it too much. John Wall won't end up at Kansas.

 

I think there's a chance he does.

I think you're looking into it too much. John Wall won't end up at Kansas.

 

 

Not with Collins still there.

What I don't get is why this is only being reported on Kentucky sites???? I've checked a couple of the Kansas sites and nothing is really being mentined about an unoffical offical comittment. What's even stranger is some of the KU sights talk about Memphis being the leader for the services of Xavier. Maggard could know, Demling could know, their runor may be true, they do know some people, personally though I am going to wait. Not enough substance for me to think it is true (although it is very possible).

I really didn't want them anyway. I've been so worried all week about who the next equipment manager will be at U of L. I bet whoever he is will be single.

 

That's the funniest post I've ever seen on here. Nicely done.

What I don't get is why this is only being reported on Kentucky sites???? I've checked a couple of the Kansas sites and nothing is really being mentined about an unoffical offical comittment. What's even stranger is some of the KU sights talk about Memphis being the leader for the services of Xavier. Maggard could know, Demling could know, their runor may be true, they do know some people, personally though I am going to wait. Not enough substance for me to think it is true (although it is very possible).

 

It's on the Kansas sites, as well.

From Zagsblog:

 

A Kansas source said Tuesday they had not heard directly from the family, but a source very close to the situation said: “They’re going to end up going to Kansas.”

The Memphis Edge to the Henry's: "Just shut up until you’ve made a decision, then let us all know."

 

 

http://thememphisedge.com/2009/04/21/the-henrys-need-to-stop-talking-now/

I am sorry, but the Henry's owe us nothing... especially when it comes to making a decision that will alter their family's entire life. Main reason I have no problem with kids waiting as long as possible.

I am sorry, but the Henry's owe us nothing... especially when it comes to making a decision that will alter their family's entire life. Main reason I have no problem with kids waiting as long as possible.

 

I was just passing along the article...

 

Disclaimer: Article does not necessarily express the views of the poster. :thumb:

I was just passing along the article...

 

Disclaimer: Article does not necessarily express the views of the poster. :thumb:

Never said it did reflect your views. I was responding to the article and the others that feel the same as he.

I think everyone wil be happy with Galloway and Liggins next year without these guys. I dont think UK will get either one of them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.