April 23, 200917 yr Has there really been talk that Wade and Lebron would want to go to the same team in 2010? I know they are friends, however I doubt they would choose to play on the same team. There's a rumor floating around that at the Olympics they made a pact to go to the Knicks for less next summer. Bosh is supposedly in on the pact also.
April 23, 200917 yr I dont think there was much of a chance of Meeks leaving this whole time. So no I dont think it had anything to do with Henry going to Kansas. Most people do assume he will be back. There is the slight chance he wont, but much better chance that he will be back. It all depends on his workouts. To just assume he'll learn to dribble better w/ UK is out there a bit. He would get more time in a gym if he were a pro. He's not growing this year so he really can't get all that much better in school than away from school. The draft is weak. I'd guess 75% coming back, but if Patterson leaves he may go too.
April 23, 200917 yr There's a rumor floating around that at the Olympics they made a pact to go to the Knicks for less next summer. Bosh is supposedly in on the pact also.That has been floating around for quite sometime and would be pretty freaking cool in my mind.
April 23, 200917 yr http://www2.kusports.com/news/2009/apr/22/kusportscom-plans-live-stream-xavier-henry-press-c/
April 23, 200917 yr Xavier Henry is headed to KU http://newsok.com/xavier-henry-picks-kansas/article/3363851?custom_click=lead_story_title
April 23, 200917 yr Good for him. Hope he & his brother have a good career there and can fulfill their dreams of playing in the NBA. Wish they would've come to Kentucky. But Kansas is too good of a program to let someone as close to the program as Henry slip through their fingertips.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.