Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier Henry commits to Kansas

Featured Replies

I just called my buddy who should know and he says that he doesn't think it's a done deal yet.

  • Replies 172
  • Views 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Demling says nothing official yet and the Henry's aren't answering their phone.

Demling says nothing official yet and the Henry's aren't answering their phone.

 

Maybe they're at dinner with Coach Calipari.....:idunno:

I'm hearing that the Henry family is divided on a decision. One side of the family is telling everyone its Kansas and the other side of the family is saying hold the phone.

 

I really wish Xavier would realize that while it would be fun to be on a team with your brother, he needs to have his own career too.

^His mom wants them at Kansas....His dad seems more loyal to Coach Cal from what I gather....

His comments tonight make me think it probably is a done deal:

 

Some comments from Xavier earlier tonight:

 

“I’ve never paid any special attention to Kentucky,” Henry said Saturday in a video interview with The Shiver.

 

Asked what he thought about Sherron Collins and Cole Aldrich returning to Kansas, Xavier said: “It means a lot to me that they’re going to try and stay and win it all.”

His comments tonight make me think it probably is a done deal:

 

Some comments from Xavier earlier tonight:

 

“I’ve never paid any special attention to Kentucky,” Henry said Saturday in a video interview with The Shiver.

 

Asked what he thought about Sherron Collins and Cole Aldrich returning to Kansas, Xavier said: “It means a lot to me that they’re going to try and stay and win it all.”

 

link

And here comes the "We didn't really want them anyway" comments...

And here comes the "We didn't really want them anyway" comments...

 

I'll be the first to say that I wanted Henry really bad, but Wall is the key to having something special next season.

And here comes the "We didn't really want them anyway" comments...

As I told my friend earlier...I wanted him bad. Anyone who says that they don't want a top ten player with no attitude issues is lying.

What's funny is earlier tonight I read on http://theshiver.com/ that they thought Memphis was a slight leader. No one seems to know.

And here comes the "We didn't really want them anyway" comments...

 

Want who....:cool:

The bad part is there is some UK fan already thinking Calipari just can't recruit.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.