Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier Henry commits to Kansas

Featured Replies

Maggard is usually pretty solid, IMO.

  • Replies 172
  • Views 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maggard is usually pretty solid, IMO.

 

I agree.

  • Author

I believe he is most likely right on this, but he added this via Facebook:

 

well, i got great sources telling me it's done.... of course anything can happen in recruiting, but X and CJ have chosen Kansas as of now. I dont' see any way it changes, but you never know it the world of recruiting.

Maggard is usually pretty solid, IMO.

 

 

You mean outside Gillispie will be back, Donovan to Kentucky, and a few others he struck out on. :lol:

Marc Maggard will be surprised if Billy Donovan is not named as UK’s basketball coach withing 48 hours.

 

Marc Maggard is hearing that there is NEW LIFE for Billy Gillispie…..

March 27

 

Marc Maggard I fully expect Travis ford to be named UK head coach at some point in the near future now that Grant has accepted the Alabama Job.

 

Marc Maggard I am hearing from MULTIPLE good sources that Donovan to UK is done.

 

Marc Maggard There is now some saying the effort is underway to ANNOUNCE Billy Donovan as the new head coach at the 4:30 news conference. This is from one of my source.

 

Marc Maggard I’m not hearing anything on Calipari that makes me feel like UK gets him

You mean outside Gillispie will be back, Donovan to Florida, and a few others he struck out on. :lol:

 

He might make a few mistakes, but I don't think he intentionally reports false information. Sometimes, these things just change at the last minute.

 

I sure hope he's wrong on this one :sssh:

You mean outside Gillispie will be back, Donovan to Kentucky, and a few others he struck out on. :lol:

 

:eyeonyou::jump:

Marc Maggard will be surprised if Billy Donovan is not named as UK’s basketball coach withing 48 hours.

 

Marc Maggard is hearing that there is NEW LIFE for Billy Gillispie…..

March 27

 

Marc Maggard I fully expect Travis ford to be named UK head coach at some point in the near future now that Grant has accepted the Alabama Job.

 

Marc Maggard I am hearing from MULTIPLE good sources that Donovan to UK is done.

 

Marc Maggard There is now some saying the effort is underway to ANNOUNCE Billy Donovan as the new head coach at the 4:30 news conference. This is from one of my source.

 

Marc Maggard I’m not hearing anything on Calipari that makes me feel like UK gets him

 

 

But outside that he's usually dead on. :clap::clap:

He might make a few mistakes, but I don't think he intentionally reports false information. Sometimes, these things just change at the last minute.

 

I sure hope he's wrong on this one :sssh:

 

 

 

No, he guesses like a few others I know. :lol:

No, he guesses like a few others I know. :lol:

 

That's alright as long as you guess correctly :thumb:

Jody Demling is reporting this as well.

  • Author
Jody Demling is reporting this as well.

 

But he also has a source telling him that it is not true (yet) as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.