Should Mexico become part of The USA?

What are the pros and Cons if this were to ever happen?

Could the United States make this Happen if they wanted it?

Would the People of Mexico want this?

Would the government of Mexico want this?

I was just wondering about this...And I do not know the answers...:idunno:

I figured some of you smart people out there can give me a good schooling about the Subject...:D

I say that we just give Texas & the lower half of California to Mexico. I'd give them all of California, but I want to go to San Fancisco & the Napa Valley some day. I think we should keep Los Angeles too. My future daughter in law hails from there.

I say that we just give Texas & the lower half of California to Mexico. I'd give them all of California, but I want to go to San Fancisco & the Napa Valley some day. I think we should keep Los Angeles too. My future daughter in law hails from there.

Texas is doing better than most states in this recession. Especially when you compare it to the large liberal states like New York and California. So, I vote we keep Texas.

I've been saying for a while (seriously) that we should offer annexation to Mexico. Mexico has 31 states plus the Federal District, so some consolidation would have to be done. Say maybe 6 states centered on (or in) Ecatepec, Guadalajara, Veracruz, Mexico City, Chihuahua, and Monterrey.

Texas is doing better than most states in this recession. Especially when you compare it to the large liberal states like New York and California. So, I vote we keep Texas.

I've been saying for a while (seriously) that we should offer annexation to Mexico. Mexico has 31 states plus the Federal District, so some consolidation would have to be done. Say maybe 6 states centered on (or in) Ecatepec, Guadalajara, Veracruz, Mexico City, Chihuahua, and Monterrey.

I don't like Texas. I say give 'em to Mexico.

Our policies on welfare would bury us if we chose this action. (Waiting on the politically correct to blast me).

You have to look at it with a positive attitude. By adopting poor Mexicans, we can lower the amount of income it takes to be under the poverty level, thereby allowing many more Americans to rise above poverty and become middle class citizens! :D

You have to look at it with a positive attitude. By adopting poor Mexicans, we can lower the amount of income it takes to be under the poverty level, thereby allowing many more Americans to rise above poverty and become middle class citizens! :D

:lol:

Why would California being a part of Mexico have an effect on going there?

What are the pros and Cons if this were to ever happen?

Could the United States make this Happen if they wanted it?

Would the People of Mexico want this?

Would the government of Mexico want this?

I was just wondering about this...And I do not know the answers...:idunno:

I figured some of you smart people out there can give me a good schooling about the Subject...:D

Pro: Good salsa.

Con: More soccer.

Texas only goes if California goes. We need to balance of the loss of a gun state with the limp-wristed sissy state.
I am strongly opposed to the loss of Texas. Hell, they are the only state that has an actual congressman I would be proud of. In addition to having the best music scene.

If we are going to get rid of states let's start with Ohio and Indiana...both of which add nothing IMO.