Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari to UK? Revived Discussion.

Featured Replies

I would be VERY happy with Calipari.

 

I am surprised Donovan doesn't want the job though. I guess that really speaks volumes about just how much allure is with the UK program. Probably not as much as the BBN likes to think.

  • Replies 85
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think RP has soured BD on the program somewhat.

AND, he probably actually likes being at UF.

 

If it's not Cal, at this point, I really don't think I'll be excited by anyone else we can get from the availables (and willings).

Donovan says no. Pitino won't.

Cal is an apparent maybe.

I really don't see some of the coaches that could really "BE" the UK coach doing it.

It could be Cal or mediocrity at this point for our (and MB's) future......

Does anyone know what Memphis is currently paying Calipari?

If UK doesnt name a coach before the Final 4 then you can count on Izzo being the next UK coach.

 

I would have no problem with that!

I think he's got the rock star persona and ego that they need.

 

I'm cautious about him, but to the point where I say what the heck. Give it a go, it sure would be exciting.

 

That is for sure.

Scrolling across the bottom of ESPN news that there is mutual interest between Kentucky and Calipari. Saw it with my own eyes.

I think UK should give him 5 or 6 mill. That would get him here for sure.

He is not my first choice. That would be Izzo. But I would cheer for him and he is definitely one of the top coaches in the country.

I think UK should give him 5 or 6 mill. That would get him here for sure.

 

Donovan is the highest paid at 3.5. I would think 4 or 4.5 would do the trick.

Donovan is the highest paid at 3.5. I would think 4 or 4.5 would do the trick.

 

Whayever it takes get it done Mitch.

Donovan is the highest paid at 3.5. I would think 4 or 4.5 would do the trick.

 

I'm of the opinion that something between 4.5-5 per year would probably do the trick....

I think UK should give him 5 or 6 mill. That would get him here for sure.

 

:thumb:

 

Though me and Big Spikes would probably sign off on 10 Mil a year for Coach Cal:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.