Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari to UK? Revived Discussion.

Featured Replies

Remember in A Few Good Men when Nicholson tells Cruise "I hope you haven't pinned your whole case to a phone bill."

 

I hope we haven't pinned all our hopes to a facebook account status!

  • Replies 85
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry man, but it's the truth.

 

I just looked at the members list, and searched for my best friend. He wasn't there. I sent him an invite, then searched his name right after, and it showed up as a member.

 

So YOU'RE a Calipari guy now??? :D

It's quite intriguing and I had noticed that as well.

 

Is a Memphis recruit our best source? We'll see.

 

 

He could be when he's that caliber of recruit? If I'm a high profile coach thinking of taking another job, I might check with my top recruits before moving on to get their feelings?

So YOU'RE a Calipari guy now??? :D

 

I think he's got the rock star persona and ego that they need.

 

I'm cautious about him, but to the point where I say what the heck. Give it a go, it sure would be exciting.

Even though it may not matter as UKMustangsFan pointed out, Coach Cal's daughter is also a member of the group.

I don't take much stock in this stuff though. I think it is a cruel world that we have put ourselves in with the whole coaching situation, and HONESTLY, I believe deep down we won't get Cal because it is what so many of us truely want. We probably don't deserve it.

And before anyone says anything, NO I DIDN'T like TUBBY....But, I never once said he should be fired. I don't think BCG should have been fired, not after two years. I would never want anyone to lose their job.

We will see, but I expect if Cal has a press conference it will be to announce a new deal with Memphis.

I think he's got the rock star persona and ego that they need.

 

I'm cautious about him, but to the point where I say what the heck. Give it a go, it sure would be exciting.

 

Welcome about the Calipari bandwagon..... If I were looking for a coach anywhere, the search would begin and end with Cal. I don't care if it took 6 or 7 Million a year....

 

Good think I'm not an athletic director.:thumb:

Well, I found this on the Internet, but it's not from an official source:

 

John Calipari will hold a news conference Monday at 11:00 am cst. Speculation has been confirmed that Calipari will resign effective immediately as head coach of Memphis .

Well, I found this on the Internet, but it's not from an official source:

 

John Calipari will hold a news conference Monday at 11:00 am cst. Speculation has been confirmed that Calipari will resign effective immediately as head coach of Memphis .

 

That's been rumored for the past 2 days...I'm skeptical.

Well, I found this on the Internet, but it's not from an official source:

 

John Calipari will hold a news conference Monday at 11:00 am cst. Speculation has been confirmed that Calipari will resign effective immediately as head coach of Memphis .

 

LINK

Does this me Demarcus Cousin is coming with him?

The facebook group has made ESPN:jump:

 

"Memphis coach John Calipari has the track record, though there are some who wonder if the provocative coach would project the right image for a program that still cringes at the recruiting scandal that left the Wildcats in disarray 20 years ago.

 

Getting Calipari also would be expensive, though it hardly seemed to matter to the more than 1,500 people who have joined a Facebook group entitled "Bring John Calipari to UK," one of four groups on the popular social networking site dedicated to luring him to Rupp Arena."

That's been rumored for the past 2 days...I'm skeptical.

 

Yeah, me too.

WOW!

We need to look a little more like high-tech wack jobs nationally!:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.