March 30, 200917 yr :thumb: Though me and Big Spikes would probably sign off on 10 Mil a year for Coach Cal:D 10 wouldn't bother me.
March 30, 200917 yr Something interesting that I have discovered through my research tonight - John Calipari and Stephen A. Smith are really close friends.
March 30, 200917 yr Something interesting that I have discovered through my research tonight - John Calipari and Stephen A. Smith are really close friends. I hope that this is REALLY good news soon with what Smith was reporting earlier! :ylsuper:
March 30, 200917 yr I hope that this is REALLY good news soon with what Smith was reporting earlier! :ylsuper: Yeah, I was a little surprised by it as I'm not sure what the connection is, but apparently they go way back.
March 30, 200917 yr Yeah, I was a little surprised by it as I'm not sure what the connection is, but apparently they go way back. World Wide Wes is the connection....
March 30, 200917 yr Yeah, I was a little surprised by it as I'm not sure what the connection is, but apparently they go way back. Good to hear. It has only been 2 days since BCG was let go and I am already anxious to have another coach as I am sure most everyone else is as well. It is killing me LOL...I feel like the next 2 or 3 days will be VERY interesting, if I can make it that long!!! :laugh:
March 30, 200917 yr Coach Cal: Steve say I am interested in UK so Memphis will match their offer. Steven A. Smith:(On ESPN) I believe Coach Cal is interested in UK, and probably where he will end up. Coach Cal: Thanks buddy.
March 30, 200917 yr World Wide Wes is the connection.... Will he be moving to Lexington with Cal UKMF? :lol:. Just joking with ya man.
March 30, 200917 yr Coach Cal: Steve say I am interested in UK so Memphis will match their offer. Steven A. Smith:(On ESPN) I believe Coach Cal is interested in UK, and probably where he will end up. Coach Cal: Thanks buddy. That is what I am afraid of....nothing personal obviously but I really really hope you are totally off on that one. LOL
March 30, 200917 yr That is what I am afraid of....nothing personal obviously but I really really hope you are totally off on that one. LOL I hope I am wrong to, but having UK show interest in you is better than an Ace up your sleeve.
March 30, 200917 yr I hope I am wrong to, but having UK show interest in you is better than an Ace up your sleeve. Yeah, definitely a way to get your point across that you want more $$$$ :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.