March 30, 200917 yr Please share Just go to Google and do a search for "john calipari" press conference :thumb:
March 30, 200917 yr Demarcus Cousin's facebook account says Calipari to UK. No kidding. Yes, it does, take this with the very very very small grain of salt that it is, but I have DeMarcus Cousins as a friend on Facebook and invited him to the John Calipari to UK group and he joined. Like I said, take it with the a very miniscule grain of salt. :thumb:
March 30, 200917 yr Demarcus Cousin's facebook account says Calipari to UK. No kidding. Does it say "Me, too?"
March 30, 200917 yr HAHA. I'm not a fan of the whole Facebook things, but it does give me something to look forward too...
March 30, 200917 yr Yes, it does, take this with the very very very small grain of salt that it is, but I have DeMarcus Cousins as a friend on Facebook and invited him to the John Calipari to UK group and he joined. Like I said, take it with the a very miniscule grain of salt. :thumb: Anyone who gets invited to the group automatically shows up as a member, whether they accept the invite or not.
March 30, 200917 yr It's quite intriguing and I had noticed that as well. Is a Memphis recruit our best source? We'll see.
March 30, 200917 yr Anyone who gets invited to the group automatically shows up as a member, whether they accept the invite or not. You have to accept the invite before you can be a friend in a group on Facebook.
March 30, 200917 yr You have to accept the invite before you can be a friend in a group on Facebook. Not with the new facebook. Believe me, there's a big discussion about it over on the rivals site....
March 30, 200917 yr Anyone who gets invited to the group automatically shows up as a member, whether they accept the invite or not. Anything to take a shot at my wild dreams of Cal going to UK.
March 30, 200917 yr It's quite intriguing and I had noticed that as well. Is a Memphis recruit our best source? We'll see. No... I would guess that, if it is even true, Calipari would have asked him to keep quiet before it became official. That is, if Calipari has even spoke to anyone.
March 30, 200917 yr No... I would guess that, if it is even true, Calipari would have asked him to keep quiet before it became official. That is, if Calipari has even spoke to anyone. The second part was a poor attempt at a joke...
March 30, 200917 yr Anything to take a shot at my wild dreams of Cal going to UK. Sorry man, but it's the truth. I just looked at the members list, and searched for my best friend. He wasn't there. I sent him an invite, then searched his name right after, and it showed up as a member.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.