Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari to UK? Revived Discussion.

Featured Replies

I can't imagine what would have happened on here after Sutton was gone. It took two months for them to hire Pitno can you imagine how much would go on in two months.

  • Replies 85
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sure this has been brought up, and I don't know how "in the know" Stephen A. Smith is, but he said that he "will" be going to UK.

Stephen A said Calipari WILL be going?

 

He did. He said John Calipari WILL be the next Kentucky coach.

Stephen A said Calipari WILL be going?

 

Recently? Link ?

IMO Calipari is jockeying for more $$$ from Memphis and using all those around him(Stephen A.) to help his cause. I would be shocked if Calipari was the next coach at UK...

As a fan of college basketball, I think this would be a GREAT hire for UK. He would would bring in some of the best talent in the country.

 

As a Cardinal fan this would really heat up the UK / UL game. (not that it needs any more gasoline)

Recently? Link ?

 

I was asking, not telling :lol:.

Stephen A said Calipari WILL be going?

 

Yeah, he was on ESPN and he said that Calipari will be there, he is just concerned that UK will treat him like they treated Billy Clyde.

I was asking, not telling :lol:.

 

Cool.:p

If UK doesnt name a coach before the Final 4 then you can count on Izzo being the next UK coach.

Any deatils on the supposed presser?

 

I have found a hundred links to it, but nothing official. Just rumors...

I have found a hundred links to it, but nothing official. Just rumors...

 

Please share

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.