Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari to UK? Revived Discussion.

Featured Replies

Looks like it may be time to revive this thread!!! Holy Cal...

  • Replies 85
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumors swirling that Cal has arranged for a press conference tomorrow.

Where? Legitimate Info anywhere?

Any firm date/time?

This would be great if it was an acceptance of the UK job and not an "I'm staying put" presser.

Where? Legitimate Info anywhere?

Any firm date/time?

This would be great if it was an acceptance of the UK job and not an "I'm staying put" presser.

 

Don't know how legit it is or not. At this point, I am skeptical of everything I hear / read.

 

I have no "sources", nor connections. Just read it in multiple places, and thought it was interesting.

 

Apparently it is coming from the Memphis message boards. Larry Vaught has also reported that Calipari has either met, or will meet soon, with the UK admin.

But we keep hearing that, CC.

BD met with UK.

Cal met with UK.

Miller met with UK.

Wooden met with UK.

The ghost of Rupp met with UK.

Neismith to UK-Write It Down!

 

I want to get off the merry go around, but I can't stop myself!!!!

To be honest. I JUST WANT IT ALL TO END. I want to know and be done with speculation. Hope it's Cal though.:ylsuper:

To be honest. I JUST WANT IT ALL TO END. I want to know and be done with speculation. Hope it's Cal though.:ylsuper:

 

AMEN. I want Cal to come to Kentucky and have been a staunch supporter of him since Day 1, but I too want this to be finished soon.

To be honest. I JUST WANT IT ALL TO END. I want to know and be done with speculation. Hope it's Cal though.:ylsuper:

 

Amen.:ylsuper:

I don't think we are going to end up getting Cal.

To be honest. I JUST WANT IT ALL TO END. I want to know and be done with speculation. Hope it's Cal though.:ylsuper:

I want the right guy. PERIOD. If it took a month, I want the right guy. I'd be willing to take a loss on next year's recruiting to get the right guy.

I'm calling around to see if I can confirm a Calipari press conference tomorrow. Nothing yet...

He sure is easy to dislike as an opposing fan, but the thought of him hear is growing on me. I'm scared that he has some skeletons in his closet though.

I want the right guy. PERIOD. If it took a month, I want the right guy. I'd be willing to take a loss on next year's recruiting to get the right guy.

 

I agree

He sure is easy to dislike as an opposing fan, but the thought of him hear is growing on me. I'm scared that he has some skeletons in his closet though.

 

The primary reason he's never been a guy I really wanted in Lexington. I'm afraid I'm going to have to get over that as he may be the best of the names we're seeing still speculated.

I want the right guy. PERIOD. If it took a month, I want the right guy. I'd be willing to take a loss on next year's recruiting to get the right guy.
Exactly! Didn't we learn anything from the last 2 years? And if you get the "right guy", losing recruits for one year won't matter.

 

(See Rick Pitino.)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.