Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy G To Have His Own News Conference

Featured Replies

No way it goes sour. With the buyout at stake, both parties are going to play nice.

:thumb:

  • Replies 138
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No way it goes sour. With the buyout at stake, both parties are going to play nice.

 

I don't know word is the meeting this afternoon only lasted 18 mins...

I don't know word is the meeting this afternoon only lasted 18 mins...
Donald Trump could have handled it in about 3 minutes.

Many folks saying that Gillispie will be hired at NC State... That's just a rumor, not fact.

Trump's 3 minutes included opening and closing the door....

No thats news conference for UK. Billy G is having his own conference tomorrow at 11 a.m.

 

:thumb:

I hope he rips UK. He did not get enough time.

Some was the school, a lot was him being a loose cannon, IMO.

I hope he rips UK. He did not get enough time.

 

I agree he did not get enough time, and for the "it wasn't about wins and loses" COME ON! If UK was like 32-5 or whatever and playing this weekend in the NCAA the off the court stuff would not matter!

 

It's just that some of the big wigs with deep pockets are upset, he isn't all nicey nice with them. They couldn't care less about the average fan!

 

Having said that, I do not think coach G will rip UK MB or Todd, but he MAY give some insight of what went down.

It is always good to hear both sides of any discussion...unless your mind is already made up.

Who cares what he has to say as long at it's goodbye.

 

Your comments like that should not even let you have the moniker wildcatfan. Completely classless.:rolleyes:

I bet that one of the questions he is asked is about being an ambassador for the program and what he thought the job discription was Love to hear his answer.

There are alot of very nervous people that are concernced about this press conference. Many people said that Gillispie was very upset today and that this presser will either be extremely positive (to save face) or extremely negative (to destroy UK).

 

Knowing Gillispie's attitude - especially now - I'm not sure how this one might go.

There are alot of very nervous people that are concernced about this press conference. Many people said that Gillispie was very upset today and that this presser will either be extremely positive (to save face) or extremely negative (to destroy UK).

 

Knowing Gillispie's attitude - especially now - I'm not sure how this one might go.

 

I am with you. This could be very interesting. This looks like MUST SEE TV!!! :popcorn:

I am with you. This could be very interesting. This looks like MUST SEE TV!!! :popcorn:

 

I can see it now:

 

"I bought it into...I bought into it big time. We bought a kid a car. Heck, we bought a kid a tractor. Every time I looked up, there was 'ole Happy writing a check... What else did we get 'em Happy?"

 

"Hahahaha, a nuclear submarine coach!"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.