Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy G To Have His Own News Conference

Featured Replies

Thought he handled it very well.

  • Replies 138
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UK - "no $6 million for you..."

 

BCG - "it states in my contract that they owe me $6 million..."

 

This should be some fun drama to keep up with...:idunno:

UK - "no $6 million for you..."

 

BCG - "it states in my contract that they owe me $6 million..."

 

I predict it ends up somewhere in the middle. I have no information to back that, just a guess.

 

 

Of course Billy G. says he is due six million, why wouldn't he :clap:

 

I'm still pretty sure my old summer job at Natural Bridge years ago owes me some seperation pay :ylsuper:

UK - "no $6 million for you..."

 

BCG - "it states in my contract that they owe me $6 million..."

 

That'll come down to who has the better team of lawyers!

Did he announce what high school JV team he will be coaching next season?

 

I bet he is at NC State or back in Texas...

I bet he is at NC State or back in Texas...

 

I would rather have Lowe over Billy G, and if anywhere in Texas it would be Tech or UTEP again.

36 news is ripping him pretty bad right now. Anyone watching?

I would rather have Lowe over Billy G, and if anywhere in Texas it would be Tech or UTEP again.

 

G>>>>>>Lowe

36 news is ripping him pretty bad right now. Anyone watching?

 

What are they saying?

What are they saying?

 

It was a cut piece and it was pointing out a bunch of shortcomings of Billy G. Showed clips of the infamous halftime interviews and how it embarassed the university, spoke of how he refused to embrace the public and whatnot. It was very one sided.

I hope he lands a coaching job quickly, and has a fantastically successful record wherever that may be!
Agreed. I hope he has success and I really don't like to see him leave. The whole situation has left a bad taste in my mouth.

 

Just ready for a new coach and to move on.

Just wondering what some of your all's favorite quotes were from today.

 

Mine was "I love Mitch."

I thought he handled the press conference in a very respectful and classy manner. He made some pretty funny comments and handled himself as well as could be expected.

 

I wish him luck at his next stop, ... and you can bet it won't be very long at all. He can coach and he can recruit. Wasn't a good fit for KY, but he will land on his feet somewhere.

Just wondering what some of your all's favorite quotes were from today.

 

Mine was "I love Mitch."

Seriously what do you want from him. The program just showed its hind side in the way it jobbed the man, and now you want to criticize him for not trying to run UK through the mud..
Seriously what do you want from him. The program just showed its hind side in the way it jobbed the man, and now you want to criticize him for not trying to run UK through the mud..

 

I disagree. I think the conference showed the unfortunate truth that if he had conducted himself all along the way he did in the news conference, then he would still have a job. I really wanted this to work out and I think the majority of the UK fan base did as well. Why Billy couldn't you be that likable and conciliatory all the time?:confused:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.