Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy G To Have His Own News Conference

Featured Replies

Tomorrow at 11 a.m.

 

:idunno:

untitled.JPG

  • Replies 138
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
:idunno:

 

I was back and forth on Billy G thing on if I wanted him gone or back. However I do think we should have given him atleast one more year. If he had another bad year with the guys he had coming in next year, then we would have known it was time. I think whatever coach we do get will be successful next year especially if he can get these recruits to stay.

I was back and forth on Billy G thing on if I wanted him gone or back. However I do think we should have given him atleast one more year. If he had another bad year with the guys he had coming in next year, then we would have known it was time. I think whatever coach we do get will be successful next year especially if he can get these recruits to stay.

 

 

Nope, this marrige was over about 2 months ago.

  • Author
Nope, this marrige was over about 2 months ago.

 

Winning here would cure all problems, and next year he would have had a very good team to be winning with.

Winning here would cure all problems, and next year he would have had a very good team to be winning with.

 

It is hard to win when your whole team turns on you - and your superstars leave because of you.

No way Billy G spills the beans on Kentucky.....remember, he is currently unemployed and will be applying for jobs.

Where can I watch this on the web?

Is it still today at 11:30 on WKYT?

 

I think it's at 11 a.m. and it will be all over the local radio and TV - should have no problems finding it...

Where can I watch this on the web?

 

I am guessing wkyt.com, I don't think UKatheletics.com will carry it though.

I think it's at 11 a.m. and it will be all over the local radio and TV - should have no problems finding it...

 

Alright, Kentucky Newsmakers is coming on at 11 on WKYT. You all think this is a newsmaker??:sssh:

Looks like they don't have the expected attendance.

On now on 36.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.