Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy G To Have His Own News Conference

Featured Replies

Doesn't regret Edwards situation. We are friends.

  • Replies 138
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just listened to this some and it is painful. I never realized his speaking skills were so poor. Yeesh.

If he's so lucky, I'd hate to be around him when he's not.:scared:

If he's so lucky, I'd hate to be around him when he's not.:scared:

 

:laugh::laugh:

Did he just call Keightley, Mr. Conley? Or is that just the accent?

Very kind words for Mr. Wildcat.

"Do you want to buy my house?"

 

He has had some funny lines.

Very kind words for Mr. Wildcat.

 

Absolutely. I think if Mr. Wildcat were here things would have gone very differently for Coach Gillispie.

Well...Very respectful

Absolutely. I think if Mr. Wildcat were here things would have gone very differently for Coach Gillispie.

 

This I totaly agree with...:thumb:

I hope he lands a coaching job quickly, and has a fantastically successful record wherever that may be!

Press Conference over: My thoughts, he was gracious for the most part. Didn't shine any bad light on UK. Not sure he was completely honest with everything, but that is not that unexpected for a situation like this. He was clearly "interviewing" for his next job with his "vacation" over stuff.

 

Glad it went well, didn't make a bad situation any worse. He earned a bit of respect from me and I wish him the best in his next venture.

UK - "no $6 million for you..."

 

BCG - "it states in my contract that they owe me $6 million..."

Did he announce what high school JV team he will be coaching next season?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.