Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy G To Have His Own News Conference

Featured Replies

Its on the courier journal website. MUCH better sound.

  • Replies 138
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'm not an advise giver, the worest vise is advise."

 

Billy Gillispie.

He is saying all the right things and this is good for both parties involved.

 

I agree...... no mudd slinging

Its on the courier journal website. MUCH better sound.

 

Thanks!!! :thumb:

We did sign a contract, it has been a contract for a long time.....We always had a contract.

 

"I like Mitch."

"I'm not an advise giver, the worest vise is advise."

 

Billy Gillispie.

 

:confused::confused::confused:

 

Did you mean: "I'm not an advice giver, the worst 'vise' is advise?" Really confused.

We did sign a contract, it has been a contract for a long time.....We always had a contract.

 

"I like Mitch."

 

That's his lawyer pulling that string to set him up in negotiations.

The sound on WTVQ 36 is ok on my TV.

:confused::confused::confused:

 

Did you mean: "I'm not an advice giver, the worst 'vise' is advise?" Really confused.

 

Idk what that ment. It was akward.

Thanks corndog for the better feed

- "I love those guys and they practice as hard as any group I've ever seen..."

 

- He will be available to the current players the rest of his life; "My phone number will never change..."

 

- He's going to miss the players, but we'll "have to ask them if they'll miss me..."

 

- "I slept late today for the first time in a while."

 

- He says he has called most of the parents of the players; talked to some left messages for some

 

- He feels the contract states that UK owes him $6 million dollar buyout; says it states that in the contract

 

- "I like Mitch... I like alot of things about Mitch."

 

- He would absolutely like to be a head coach next season.

 

- Last season was one of the best things he's ever been around (the 12-4 run to turn the season around)

 

- "There's nowhere in the world where 24,000 fans show up every night..."

Thanks corndog for the better feed

 

:thumb:

Well according to him we can watch Jasper play in the NBA.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.