Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 65 Creighton 63

Featured Replies

  • Replies 89
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure there are media requirements in the NIT for coaches, too.

ESPN and all, so I don't think this is all that odd, before it turns into a conspiracy.

Any chance the game could be at Lexington. Did not watch the game have they already said the game will be at ND.

Creighton is better then ND.

 

I disagree big time with this statement. ND can shoot from the outside, and has an inside game unlike Creighton. Its going to be a tough one for our Cats.

I thought that shot was going in for sure, it looked dead on. Glad the Cats actually pulled if off though. I mean it sucks being in the NIT, but if we are going to be in it might as well try to win the thing.

 

GO CATS!

The game looked like so many they played this season. They kept the game close but this time were able to actually get over hump. I hoped BCG would put it in the hands of Meeks on the inbounds play, and he did just that. At first I thought the ref had called a charge on Meeks, I about lost it.

Any chance the game could be at Lexington. Did not watch the game have they already said the game will be at ND.

 

No, it will be at ND they are the better seed

Shewww, we'll take it :thumb:

 

On to Notre Dame...

 

:thumb: A win is a win and considering that we haven't won a road game since Feb. 14th at Arkansas:eek: I will take it.

On to South Bend and Digger Phelp's Fighting Irish.

 

I am not all that excited about the NIT, don't think that anyone really is but my Wildcats are on the floor and I will support them.

No BCG show on the radio.

 

Tracy Webster is doing it...

In the NIT, I suspect that head coaches are required to do the press conference fairly quickly after the conclusion of the game.

ND will be a tough out on their home court.

How in the world did they pull this freaking game out. I mean honestly I didnt think they looked that good or played that well. The biggest lead the cats had was 2 points all night I believe.

 

Thought that last 3 by the jays was going in, that thing looked right on line.

Stevenson played a solid game for the Cats. Meeks did a great job on the final basket sliding away from the defender and forcing him to move to draw contact and still making the bucket.

 

A win on the road is a win on the road. It wasn't pretty, but I will take it!!

 

Let's cheer the Cats on to another road win in South Bend.

 

I have been pretty critical of BCG, but I want to see him stay for at least 1 more year. I think it is only fair to give him a 3rd season with the talent he seems to be very excited will be wearing Big Blue next season.

How in the world did they pull this freaking game out. I mean honestly I didnt think they looked that good or played that well. The biggest lead the cats had was 2 points all night I believe.

 

Thought that last 3 by the jays was going in, that thing looked right on line.

 

:thumb:

34survivor%20logo.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.