March 24, 200917 yr Let's all admit it: when that three went up, we were 100% convinced it was going in and UK was going to lose. This was basically UK's second best win of the entire season, after the road win at UT. Count me in...
March 24, 200917 yr If they would have played like that during the season, it would have been nice. But think about this, Creighton just about lost to Bowling Green. Sometimes it's who you are compared to when you play. The fighting crayola crayons missed alot of shots. You have to think the Creighton kids were much more "up" for a home game with Kentucky than they were with Bowling Green.
March 24, 200917 yr I love reading the updates thread and read about how aweful this team is how bad the coach is, how they can't win....then those people aren't around to say good job after the game.
March 24, 200917 yr That's what I'm getting at. I think they will come out for that game. That is an attractive NIT game. Much more appealing than the first two rounds, IMO. Hopefully more UK fans will be there since it's in Indiana.
March 24, 200917 yr Hopefully more UK fans will be there since it's in Indiana. That's a pretty big trip on short notice, though. I'd expect more Kentucky fans than were at Creighton, but still not a big traveling crowd. I do think UK would take a sizable group to New York City.
March 24, 200917 yr I'm guessing the crowd should pick up. Kentucky at Notre Dame will get some folks out. By the way, I'd like to see Kentucky and Notre Dame renew their regular season rivalry. This will do for now! I remember when they played at freedom hall every year...:thumb:
March 24, 200917 yr Very very slim chance they win at ND. Didn't they beat Louisville by 30? Doesn't look good for the Cats.
March 24, 200917 yr I love reading the updates thread and read about how aweful this team is how bad the coach is, how they can't win....then those people aren't around to say good job after the game. Looks like there all here to me...:idunno:
March 24, 200917 yr I remember when they played at freedom hall every year...:thumb: You mean you remember UK beating Digger in Freedom Hall every year!:thumb:
March 24, 200917 yr As far as UK's chances against ND, remember this. We're all in the NIT for a reason, and ND was not the 1 seed in it, either. Bad basketball by both have gotten them to this point, so this could be a game. UK lost to Louisville by 3 @ Louisville. ND beat Louisville by 30. ND beat the overall NCAA seed by 30, AND................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................IS PLAYING IN THE NIT! Means nothing. They were hot on an off night by Louisville.
March 24, 200917 yr You mean you remember UK beating Digger in Freedom Hall every year!:thumb: And Pre bad boy Bill Laimbeer...:thumb:
March 24, 200917 yr Good win for the Cats. Hard fought and I really thought the crowd was great for the Jays. "Major" schools really should visit the mid-majors more often as the atmosphere is electric for those type of games. (I understand the reasons to avoid but just saying it would be fun.)
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.