Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 65 Creighton 63

Featured Replies

This game was never in doubt :cool:

  • Replies 89
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When Is the game against ND?

 

Wednesday, I think.

 

It will be interesting to see what kind of crowd is there. The ND crowd has been a no show for the first two rounds.

You gotta give Creighton credit, that was the perfect play call. Just couldn't get it down.

One more win to bolster BCG's claim. For all these guys that are going to quit or transfer, or go home after the season, these guys still play hard.

I think they ran some good sets coming out of timeouts. It's too bad all these UK fans breed contemptment.

Stevenson went for 13 and 11

 

Meeks had 16

 

Patterson has 12 and 7

 

Harris had 9 points and 8 assists

 

Creighton was only 37.9% from the field...

Wednesday? Kinda funny that they go so long between their first and second games to turn right around for the third.

Wednesday, I think.

 

It will be interesting to see what kind of crowd is there. The ND crowd has been a no show for the first two rounds.

 

I'm guessing the crowd should pick up. Kentucky at Notre Dame will get some folks out.

 

By the way, I'd like to see Kentucky and Notre Dame renew their regular season rivalry. This will do for now!

If they would have played like that during the season, it would have been nice. But think about this, Creighton just about lost to Bowling Green. Sometimes it's who you are compared to when you play. The fighting crayola crayons missed alot of shots.

You know, I'm watching the CBI now, and it strikes me as odd that their games would be broadcast in HD, but not the NITs.

Very very slim chance they win at ND.

I'd have said the same thing at Creighton.

Wednesday, I think.

 

It will be interesting to see what kind of crowd is there. The ND crowd has been a no show for the first two rounds.

 

So was the Creighton 1st round game, and look what happened when UK rolled into town.

Very very slim chance they win at ND.

 

Creighton is better then ND.

So was the Creighton 1st round game, and look what happened when UK rolled into town.

 

That's what I'm getting at. I think they will come out for that game. That is an attractive NIT game. Much more appealing than the first two rounds, IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.