Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari to UK?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 135
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John Calipari will be the next Kentucky basketball coach:thumb:

 

I wish.

 

There are feelers, believe me. But it looks like it's Donovan's to lose unless something changes.

Then why doesn't Mitch Barnhart say that?

 

He has never discussed a coaches future during the season. He didn't do it with Brooks either when many UK fans (on this very site) were calling for his head starting in season #1 and did so for 3 years. That is his policy and he is sticking to it. I am okay with that. The media and fans are the ones who stirred all this up.

He has never discussed a coaches future during the season. He didn't do it with Brooks either when many UK fans (on this very site) were calling for his head starting in season #1 and did so for 3 years. That is his policy and he is sticking to it. I am okay with that. The media and fans are the ones who stirred all this up.
If the decision has been made to fire Gillispie, and his future with the program has been a topic of conversation between him and UK's administration, it isn't just "the media and fans who stirred all this up."
If the decision has been made to fire Gillispie, and his future with the program has been a topic of conversation between him and UK's administration, it isn't just "the media and fans who stirred all this up."

 

Yes they have. The fans and media are the ones demanding to know BCG's status even after MB has said over and over again that they do not discuss a coaches status until the season is over. The administration hasn't been out there stirring this up, just holding the line. Those conversations between BCG and the adminstration are just that, ... between those two parties until such time that it is in the best interest of the program to make whatever that decision is public. They are not out saying 'We are discussing whether he is staying or not', ... it is the public and the media who are involved in all the outside discussions about this topic.

Billy will be back next year mark it down he is not going anywhere this year.

 

I have marked it down, but it looks like your mark is not worth anything... :lol:

John Calipari will be the next Kentucky basketball coach:thumb:

 

I would hate that in the worse way...

Cal seems a bit shady with his recruiting..

 

I don't agree.

 

He has recruited a lot of talent to Memphis during his time there.

I don't know why he would leave. Doesn't he have a huge class coming in ?

 

He always has a huge class coming in!!!:thumb:

Cal seems a bit shady with his recruiting..

 

1. WorldWideWes

2. FedEx

IF Kentucky replaces Gillespie, I think they are better served hiring a coach who has history here and a place in the heart of the fans already. Coach Cal. has done a great job at Memphis, and he is a better fit there.

I don't agree.

 

He has recruited a lot of talent to Memphis during his time there.

I think he meant that how he recruited them was shady.

 

I think Calipari to UK would be a repeat of Sampson to IU.

I think he meant that how he recruited them was shady.

 

I think Calipari to UK would be a repeat of Sampson to IU.

 

Sampson already had serious violations, IU knew what they were getting in to.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.