Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari to UK?

Featured Replies

Yes he has when he was at UMASS.
If memory serves, Calipari wasn't charged with any wrongdoing.
  • Replies 135
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't remember that. What kind of trouble?
I think it was Marcus Camby having a financial relationship with an agent while he was at UMass.
  • Author
I think it was Marcus Camby having a financial relationship with an agent while he was at UMass.

 

Thanks!

I think it was Marcus Camby having a financial relationship with an agent while he was at UMass.

 

You can't put that on a coach. The agent is not helping the coach ,the school, nor the team. He's looking out for just him.

 

I wouldn't put this incident down as a negative against Calipari.

BCG will be the coach at UK next season.

 

That's what I am thinking. But too often, thinking gets me in trouble!

BTW Calipari's players also have strong academic success at Memphis.

 

On the other hand, I did hear he let Evans take correspondence classes from home prior to him showing up on campus for the start of b-ball practice.

You can't put that on a coach. The agent is not helping the coach ,the school, nor the team. He's looking out for just him.

 

I wouldn't put this incident down as a negative against Calipari.

I'm not, either.
BCG will be the coach at UK next season.

 

 

No he will not. Little to do with BB and alot to do with other things.

No he will not. Little to do with BB and alot to do with other things.

 

 

I will be suprised.

BCG will be the coach at UK next season.

 

I am almost prepared to guarantee that he won't be back.

I am almost prepared to guarantee that he won't be back.

 

Write it down status? :sssh::popcorn::idunno:

Write it down status? :sssh::popcorn::idunno:

 

Approaching that level rapidly, IMO.

Approaching that level rapidly, IMO.

 

Take it to the BANKer? :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.