Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari to UK?

Featured Replies

Calipari would be a perfect fit for Kentucky.

 

It would be entertaining, but I couldn't disagree more.

  • Replies 135
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It would be entertaining, but I couldn't disagree more.

 

Whats up with all the hate on here for Coach Cal? If it was the Camby thing, that could have happened to anyone.:confused:

I am almost prepared to guarantee that he won't be back.

 

Willing to buy a man a nice cold bottle of Water?

 

:D

 

 

What are the reasons for him not coming back?

Willing to buy a man a nice cold bottle of Water?

 

:D

 

 

What are the reasons for him not coming back?

 

 

A certain person named Mr. Todd has had enough.

If memory serves me correctly, didn't Calipari say something to the effect of: he wouldn't count out taking a look at the job, on Jim Rome is Burning two years ago?

Could someone please tell me if what I remember pertained to the Kentucky coaching position?

I'm almost certain Calipari would at least talk to Barnhardt or whoever was conducting the search and listen to what they had to say. Talking/listening is a long way from taking the job though.

We can only dream!!!!!!!!

In talking to someone who knows someone who knows Calipari well the feeling is that Calipari would definitely be more than interested.

In talking to someone who knows someone who knows Calipari well the feeling is that Calipari would definitely be more than interested.

 

Wow...I wonder how much money it would take to steer him away from Memphis? But I highly doubt money will be an issue, even if we have to pay 6million for Gillispie's buyout.

Hope it's Callipari, Donovan, Pitino, Ford, or Pearl

Hope it's Callipari, Donovan, Pitino, Ford, or Pearl

 

 

Gosh no!!!

Since it's a done deal and the replacement is hired, will it be announced after UK last game? Or do we have to wait on the NCAA tourney to end before the announce it?

In talking to someone who knows someone who knows Calipari well the feeling is that Calipari would definitely be more than interested.

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

What would all these UK fans do if Cal comes to UK?

Hope it's Callipari, Donovan, Pitino, Ford, or Pearl

 

I believe BCG is 2-2 vs Donovan, and 3-1 vs Pearl.

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

What would all these UK fans do if Cal comes to UK?

 

I would be ecstatic, especially if John Wall follows.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.