Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari to UK?

Featured Replies

Rumors are flying on talk shows. I heard a Memphis radio station mention it this morning.

  • Replies 135
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its who I would go after. Ky would be back in the top 3 In nation every year with him. Imagine what he could do recruiting at UK. If he can get top players to Memphis in CUSA

I don't know why he would leave. Doesn't he have a huge class coming in ?

I don't know why he would leave. Doesn't he have a huge class coming in ?

Yes. However, Cousins has still not signed his LOI.

If he came to UK John Wall would sign tommorow and I think most of the players would stay. IMO If he comes, next years starting five is Orton Patterson Miller, Meeks, and Wall. Where would this number 1 seed be playing?:D

  • Author
Not gonna happen.

 

Probably not, but why do you think not?

Not gonna happen.

 

Maybe not, but if there is a job opening at UK in the next week or so, you can bet he is on a short list.

Maybe not, but if there is a job opening at UK in the next week or so, you can bet he is on a short list.

 

 

From what I've heard the list is done, and the coach is in place. :popcorn::popcorn:

  • Author
From what I've heard the list is done, and the coach is in place. :popcorn::popcorn:

 

And that coach is.......

And that coach is.......

 

 

That part I don't know. :lol::lol:

From what I've heard the list is done, and the coach is in place. :popcorn::popcorn:

 

:thumb:

Probably not, but why do you think not?

 

Because he has zero desire to leave Memphis, and you can't blame him.

Rumors are flying on talk shows. I heard a Memphis radio station mention it this morning.

 

I'm a BCG fan but if Calipari wanted to come to UK, I would fire Billy in a heartbeat. Calipari may not be the best X's and O's coach in the country, but no one out recruits him. He is a players coach. I think he is the perfect fit. Could you imagine if we would have had a Tyreke Evans to go with Jodie Meeks and Patrick Patterson combination this year? That would have been nasty. Memphis plays a great style of offense and defense, they are very exciting. I don't believe this, but I can hope.

There is already a new coach at UK, just not announced yet for what I'm hearing.

 

(Its not Calipari)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.