Calipari to UK?

SuperB

Because he has zero desire to leave Memphis, and you can't blame him.

If BCG is gone and UK wants Calipari I'm hearing he would leave Memphis in a heartbeat and would have done so 2 years ago.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If BCG is gone and UK wants Calipari I'm hearing he would leave Memphis in a heartbeat and would have done so 2 years ago.

He has no desire to leave Memphis. He has an unlimited pipeline with the best of the best recruits, and zero pressure. It's the perfect situation. (BTW, he's never won anything with all those amazing recruits.)

There is already a new coach at UK, just not announced yet for what I'm hearing.

(Its not Calipari)

Ok can people please let me know who we are talking about. I have heard someone say that person is Calipari and some people say Donovan. If no one can say it on here, can someone please PM so I can be in the know. :D

Ok can people please let me know who we are talking about. I have heard someone say that person is Calipari and some people say Donovan. If no one can say it on here, can someone please PM so I can be in the know. :D

I think they are talking about Donovan.

I'm a BCG fan but if Calipari wanted to come to UK, I would fire Billy in a heartbeat. Calipari may not be the best X's and O's coach in the country, .

Not sure about that. The Dribble Drive Motion offense he implemented is strong and it attracts strong PGs.

He has no desire to leave Memphis. He has an unlimited pipeline with the best of the best recruits, and zero pressure. It's the perfect situation. (BTW, he's never won anything with all those amazing recruits.)

I think a man with his personality thrives on pressure.

I'm a BCG fan but if Calipari wanted to come to UK, I would fire Billy in a heartbeat. Calipari may not be the best X's and O's coach in the country, but no one out recruits him. He is a players coach. I think he is the perfect fit. Could you imagine if we would have had a Tyreke Evans to go with Jodie Meeks and Patrick Patterson combination this year? That would have been nasty. Memphis plays a great style of offense and defense, they are very exciting. I don't believe this, but I can hope.

Maybe there is a reason for that, one that UK fans have lived before.

I wouldn't touch Calipari with a ten foot pole.