Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari to UK?

Featured Replies

  • Author
Because he has zero desire to leave Memphis, and you can't blame him.

 

If BCG is gone and UK wants Calipari I'm hearing he would leave Memphis in a heartbeat and would have done so 2 years ago.

  • Replies 135
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is already a new coach at UK, just not announced yet for what I'm hearing.

 

(Its not Calipari)

 

 

So you're saying Billy will be the coach next year? :sssh: :D

There is already a new coach at UK, just not announced yet for what I'm hearing.

 

(Its not Calipari)

 

Well who are you hearing ?

If BCG is gone and UK wants Calipari I'm hearing he would leave Memphis in a heartbeat and would have done so 2 years ago.

 

He has no desire to leave Memphis. He has an unlimited pipeline with the best of the best recruits, and zero pressure. It's the perfect situation. (BTW, he's never won anything with all those amazing recruits.)

So you're saying Billy will be the coach next year? :sssh: :D

 

Yeah I'd say Billy will be on the sidelines next season.

There is already a new coach at UK, just not announced yet for what I'm hearing.

 

(Its not Calipari)

 

Ok can people please let me know who we are talking about. I have heard someone say that person is Calipari and some people say Donovan. If no one can say it on here, can someone please PM so I can be in the know. :D

Ok can people please let me know who we are talking about. I have heard someone say that person is Calipari and some people say Donovan. If no one can say it on here, can someone please PM so I can be in the know. :D

 

I think they are talking about Donovan.

I'm a BCG fan but if Calipari wanted to come to UK, I would fire Billy in a heartbeat. Calipari may not be the best X's and O's coach in the country, .

 

Not sure about that. The Dribble Drive Motion offense he implemented is strong and it attracts strong PGs.

  • Author
He has no desire to leave Memphis. He has an unlimited pipeline with the best of the best recruits, and zero pressure. It's the perfect situation. (BTW, he's never won anything with all those amazing recruits.)

 

I think a man with his personality thrives on pressure.

Just how old is Calipari?

I'm a BCG fan but if Calipari wanted to come to UK, I would fire Billy in a heartbeat. Calipari may not be the best X's and O's coach in the country, but no one out recruits him. He is a players coach. I think he is the perfect fit. Could you imagine if we would have had a Tyreke Evans to go with Jodie Meeks and Patrick Patterson combination this year? That would have been nasty. Memphis plays a great style of offense and defense, they are very exciting. I don't believe this, but I can hope.

Maybe there is a reason for that, one that UK fans have lived before.

 

I wouldn't touch Calipari with a ten foot pole.

  • Author
Maybe there is a reason for that, one that UK fans have lived before.

 

I wouldn't touch Calipari with a ten foot pole.

 

He's never been in trouble before has he?

He's never been in trouble before has he?

 

Yes he has when he was at UMASS.

  • Author
Yes he has when he was at UMASS.

 

I don't remember that. What kind of trouble?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.