Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari to UK?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 135
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:ylsuper:

IF Kentucky replaces Gillespie, I think they are better served hiring a coach who has history here and a place in the heart of the fans already. Coach Cal. has done a great job at Memphis, and he is a better fit there.
After the NIT because it is Billy Donovan signed sealed and delivered over and out! Rick Pitino let it slip to a few friends in Louisville and they can't keep a secret.

 

Will this play out as stated?

Donovan has taken himself out of the mix. Calipari is now the only logical hire.

Donovan has taken himself out of the mix. Calipari is now the only logical hire.

 

Memphis TV has said that when team landed just 30 min. ago that Coach Calipari issued a statement he was not going or interested in the Kentucky job. He was too happy at Memphis!

Donovan has taken himself out of the mix. Calipari is now the only logical hire.

 

 

You might as well go ahead and put Ford as your avatar. :sssh:

You might as well go ahead and put Ford as your avatar. :sssh:

 

Ford becoming UK's coach was discussed last weekend when Okla. State played in Dayton was told by people who are close very close to the Okla. State program that would not happen. The reason was that the biggest college booster is the country T. Boone Pickins loved coach Ford and that there would not be enough money for that to occur. So unless he wants to come to a place with all of this pressure to win right now and loose a lot of money to what he would be offered to stay at Okla. State I do not see this happening.

PTI just mentioned Calipari as their pick

On a Memphis TV he has already said he is not interested in the job at UK!

And why would he be.

I agree why would he want to come here with the set up he has in Memphis!

On a Memphis TV he has already said he is not interested in the job at UK!

 

What is he supposed to say?

 

And no, I'm not saying he is interested, but if asked how is he supposed to comment? Yes, I'm interested. I may not take it, but I'll go ahead and look and see if it is a good enough offer to leave all of you behind.........

Why would anyone? I was born and raised a UK fan. My wife laughs at how much I love UK and right now all I can think is why.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.