Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky v. UNLV 3/17

Featured Replies

Jenn Sterger

 

She should be flagged for "backfield in motion" :D. Please keep that avatar up.:cool:

  • Replies 119
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did either one of you even read the link I provided. I know that they used to in fact change the court. Yes, it's still Cawood's Court, but like the link says they only have to remove two panels to take it from the 94 ft. court to the regulation 84 ft. court. I've yet to have anyone show me otherwise yet.

 

So, did anyone eer come up with a link? I am like you in that I thought that they changed the floor. Doesn't really matter, I was just bored.:lol:

 

I will watch and support the Cats in the N.I.T., just not all that excited over it.

 

U.K. 78

UNLV 74

The best thing of all is that EVERYONE has to have a ticket. That means if I took my family, it would be $33 x 4. I'm sorry but its just not happening...

Why wouldn't it be an issue. If teams are scheduled to practice Tuesday night it would absolutely be an issue.

 

Nevermind I thought you just meant the cleanup time. Didn't know you meant teams practicing on Tuesday.

Like I said, they used to as the link I provided shows. Can anyone show that they no longer do?

 

All I can tell is you is this...............I know for a fact they used to reduce the court size to 84 ft. I called Rupp last week and asked this very question. I was told that they now leave the court at 94 ft. Not sure why or when this began. Would love to know more about this subject. I think they should convert the floor to 84 ft. for the high school games, after all........this is their regulation size???

Last I heard was that they were only selling single tickets through ticketmaster.

 

They are now all gone, about 20 minutes ago they had section XX, row 39.

I would imagine that Ticket Master only got some of the tickets. I would think the students would have the first opporunity at the best seats.

 

Thats not how it works at Rupp, so I doubt students get the first opportunity for the best seats at Memorial either...Anyways though I doubt many students will be at the game anyways, because we are on spring break right now. So most students are in florida or went back home, and honestly its not even worth the trip from back home to come watch this team play in the dang NIT. :cry:

I'm not worry about the tickets, the floor or where the game played at,cause I be right at home watching the game on live TV for free.lol And by the way I think the Cats somehow will pull out a tough win and go on to play Creighton in the next round. GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kentucky 68-62.

Delete.

Strange just strange,to watch them play in memorial,its like its the start of the season again

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.