Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky v. UNLV 3/17

Featured Replies

This game has to get the recruits excited about UK basketball.

 

I think I'll go watch Ohio high school games at the Cintas.

 

 

UNC rebounded pretty well from missing the tournament.

  • Replies 119
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UNC rebounded pretty well from missing the tournament.

 

Didn't they fire a coach and get someone that could fix the problem in?

I really don't want NC to pass UK but now I'm more curious who your avatar is. I am trying to look past this season.

 

Jenn Sterger

  • Author

Got rooms at the Hyatt for the state tourn. may see if I can just go on down and watch the Cats at Memorial (once in a life time chance).

Jenn Sterger

 

Is that the famous FSU football fan?

I would imagine it has to do with the entire setup at Rupp.

Advertising, promotions and all the vendors get set up before the tourney. Then you add in cleanup and such.

Just play it at Memorial and get this season over with.

They may beat UNLV but they are not beating Creighton in Omaha.

Where can I gt tickets?

I don't know. That was a question. I thought teams might get to have a shoot around at Rupp Arena the day before the tournament starts.

 

Nope. The 1st time they get to see the court is about 20 minutes before the game.

I got my tickets for the game, 12 rows behind the bench.

 

 

How did you get yours already?

Where can I gt tickets?

 

 

WKYT said they go on sale at Memorial Coliseum tomorrow morning, or you can get them at Ticket master later tonight.

WKYT said they go on sale at Memorial Coliseum tomorrow morning, or you can get them at Ticket master later tonight.

 

Thanks.

Ticketmaster, but they are already sold out.

 

 

Well then somebody better tell the poor fellow that's camping out at Memorial Coliseum. :lol::lol:

 

 

I seriously doubt they are sold out though. I mean the students haven't even bought their tickets yet.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.