Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky v. UNLV 3/17

Featured Replies

Doesn't the Sweet 16 start around noon or so? I also believe they have to shorten the court to reduce it from a college size court to the high school court.

 

Never heard of this but to do that changing the court would only take about 4 hours tops, to take one out and put in the other. I've done conversions like this at the BOKC I would just assume that in would be done the same there if they do actually change it.

  • Replies 119
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 bucks for a ticket.. talk about adding insult to injury.

 

 

Does the NIT determine the price of the tickets?

UK last played them in 1985 in the NCAA Tourney in what proved to be one of the final games for Joe B. Hall. I wonder......

Edited by The Scribe

Never heard of this but to do that changing the court would only take about 4 hours tops, to take one out and put in the other. I've done conversions like this at the BOKC I would just assume that in would be done the same there if they do actually change it.

 

 

What about practice time for the high school teams, clean up afterwards?

Does the NIT determine the price of the tickets?

 

I don't know but I will be spending that 33 bucks on beverages to watch the game.

UK last played them in 1985 in the NCAA Tourney in what proved to be the final games for Joe B. Hall. I wonder......

 

Hmm.....

UK last played them in 1985 in the NCAA Tourney in what proved to be the final games for Joe B. Hall. I wonder......

 

 

Not true. Joe B. Hall's Cats beat UNLV and lost to St. John's in the next game which was Hall's last game.

What about practice time for the high school teams, clean up afterwards?

 

I don't know about the high school teams, but the Cats will likely practice 6-8 AM and then 5-7 PM on Tuesday :lol:

Never heard of this but to do that changing the court would only take about 4 hours tops, to take one out and put in the other. I've done conversions like this at the BOKC I would just assume that in would be done the same there if they do actually change it.

 

They dont change the floor.

33 bucks for a ticket.. talk about adding insult to injury.

 

Where doed this info come from?

If I were BCG and the players I would rather travel to Vegas for a few days.

I don't know about the high school teams, but the Cats will likely practice 6-8 AM and then 5-7 PM on Tuesday :lol:

 

:laugh:

I think I'll go to Dayton and watch Morehead instead. They are much more exciting this time of year lol!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.