Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky v. UNLV 3/17

Featured Replies

  • Replies 119
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know nothing about UNLV. I wonder if Jasper will make the trip.

  • Author

Why could they not play at Rupp since it is on a Tues. and the State Tourn. does not begin until Wed. Is it possible they scheduled this one on a Tuesday for that reason.

UNLV 77

UK 72

 

Nah!!! Not at Memorial . Cats win one big for old times sake, 82-61. Meeks goes off for 46.

  • Author
I know nothing about UNLV. I wonder if Jasper will make the trip.

 

They beat Louisville at Freedon Hall before Christmas. So that means they beat the current #1 seed in the NCAA Tourn.

They beat Louisville at Freedon Hall before Christmas. So that means they beat the current #1 seed in the NCAA Tourn.

 

Wasn't that game played in Vegas? Seems like I remember Walter getting in some kind of trouble out there.

Why could they not play at Rupp since it is on a Tues. and the State Tourn. does not begin until Wed. Is it possible they scheduled this one on a Tuesday for that reason.

 

 

Doesn't the Sweet 16 start around noon or so? I also believe they have to shorten the court to reduce it from a college size court to the high school court.

I know nothing about UNLV. I wonder if Jasper will make the trip.

 

UNLV (21-10)

 

- finished season 8-8

- started season 13-2

- key wins: Louisville, Arizona

- lost to Cincy by 2 points

Wasn't that game played in Vegas? Seems like I remember Walter getting in some kind of trouble out there.

 

 

It was at Freedom Hall on New Year's Eve I believe.

  • Author
Wasn't that game played in Vegas? Seems like I remember Walter getting in some kind of trouble out there.

 

No checked the U of L schedule the lost 56-55 to UNLV on 12/31/08 @ Freedom Hall.

33 bucks for a ticket.. talk about adding insult to injury.

33 bucks for a ticket.. talk about adding insult to injury.

 

Talk about me staying at home to watch :thumb:

No they don't have to change the court. The high school state tourney plays on college length floor. They only thing that they have to do is add the High School 3 pt. line to the Floor. Just a little tape, nothing big. I think UK doesn't want to pay the rent fee for a NIT game, IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.