Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky v. UNLV 3/17

Featured Replies

Do wins in the NIT tournament count towards the total wins for the program? If so this could certainly help us reach 2,000 before the heels.

 

 

Do you think UK will advance further in the NIT than UNC will in the NIT? Even if UK were to win the NIT Championship (which they won't) it would still only give them 4 more wins. UNC could accomplish the same thing by making it to the Fina Four.

  • Replies 119
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who cares?

 

I dont care, but it is a good ?

Do you think UK will advance further in the NIT than UNC will in the NIT? Even if UK were to win the NIT Championship (which they won't) it would still only give them 4 more wins. UNC could accomplish the same thing by making it to the Fina Four.
UNC can't catch UK this year even if they win it all and UK flops in the first round of the NIT
Why wouldn't it be an issue. If teams are scheduled to practice Tuesday night it would absolutely be an issue.

 

What high school teams get to practice at Rupp? You don't get to practice there before you play there...

Regardless, wins (hopefully) will put us that closer to 2,000. And since we dont know much about what this team will look like next year, it might make it a little easier.

UNC can't catch UK this year even if they win it all and UK flops in the first round of the NIT

 

 

Correct, but I still think they win more games from now until the end of the season than UK does.

What high school teams get to practice at Rupp? You don't get to practice there before you play there...

 

 

I don't know. That was a question. I thought teams might get to have a shoot around at Rupp Arena the day before the tournament starts.

I agree that UNC will probably win 5-6 games this year, but hopefully if they can win 2-3 games it will put us closer to 2000. Especially since they do play each other next year

Regardless, wins (hopefully) will put us that closer to 2,000. And since we dont know much about what this team will look like next year, it might make it a little easier.

 

I'm sorry, but why does it matter? What is so great about being 1st to 2,000 wins?

Just some discussion. March sadness got ya?

This game has to get the recruits excited about UK basketball.

 

I think I'll go watch Ohio high school games at the Cintas.

Just some discussion. March sadness got ya?

 

Nope, there's nothing to be sad about.

And the first to 2,000 would be more good PR for the program. Something we are lacking at this point in time.

And the first to 2,000 would be more good PR for the program. Something we are lacking at this point in time.

 

All the obsessed fans worry about something so meaniless kills the good PR with bad PR imo.

I'm sorry, but why does it matter? What is so great about being 1st to 2,000 wins?

 

I really don't want NC to pass UK but now I'm more curious who your avatar is. I am trying to look past this season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.