Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky v. UNLV 3/17

Featured Replies

Where doed this info come from?

If I were BCG and the players I would rather travel to Vegas for a few days.

 

Thats what I am hearing, they cost about the regular admission for a game. Students will be 5 dollars, but I could be wrong, encourage all to look into it themselves if they plan on going.

  • Replies 119
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I looked on ukathletics.com and tixs are $33. Everyone must have a ticket. 1st come 1st serve. Full time students $5 1st come 1st serve.

1. UK should not play in Memorial, Billy G. does not deserve to walk the same sideline where "The Baron" walked.

 

2. UK is a 4 seed in the NIT.....somebody take away my sharp objects.

 

3. I would love to go to the game in Memorial, my Dad took me there when I was eight and too young to enjoy it, but refuse to go and watch this coach doing his "magic" there.

 

4. Oh how far the mighty have fallen......

Not true. Joe B. Hall's Cats beat UNLV and lost to St. John's in the next game which was Hall's last game.
I added 'one of' to the post. They beat Washington and UNLV before losing to Chris Mullen and Walter Berry of St. Johns. That night spawned the famous Kenny Walker Sky goggles for the following season.
I don't know but I will be spending that 33 bucks on beverages to watch the game.

 

The way things have been going you will need every last one of them!

It doesn't show whether it's 84 ft or 94 ft long?

 

It was the best that I could find at the time with dimensions on it. I'm still looking though... This topic has my sparked my curiosity.

They don't change the court for the state tourney. It is UK's Cawood Court that is the playing surface for the state Tourney.

I don't think they change anything. They might add a logo or two, but the court is the same, IMO.

Take this for what it's worth.. But I don't see a court change at the beginning. Then again it is right at the beginning of the first session. You'll just have to eyeball it.

 

They don't change the court for the state tourney. It is UK's Cawood Court that is the playing surface for the state Tourney.

 

I don't think they change anything. They might add a logo or two, but the court is the same, IMO.

 

 

Did either one of you even read the link I provided. I know that they used to in fact change the court. Yes, it's still Cawood's Court, but like the link says they only have to remove two panels to take it from the 94 ft. court to the regulation 84 ft. court. I've yet to have anyone show me otherwise yet.

Do wins in the NIT tournament count towards the total wins for the program? If so this could certainly help us reach 2,000 before the heels.

Do wins in the NIT tournament count towards the total wins for the program? If so this could certainly help us reach 2,000 before the heels.

 

Who cares?

Take this for what it's worth.. But I don't see a court change at the beginning. Then again it is right at the beginning of the first session. You'll just have to eyeball it.

 

 

 

That just shows people coming into the arena. The court was already down.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.