Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky v. UNLV 3/17

Featured Replies

They dont change the floor.

 

Thats what I thought.

  • Replies 119
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What about practice time for the high school teams, clean up afterwards?

 

Still wouldn't be an issue.

Thats what I thought.

 

 

Like I said, they used to as the link I provided shows. Can anyone show that they no longer do?

Still wouldn't be an issue.

 

 

Why wouldn't it be an issue. If teams are scheduled to practice Tuesday night it would absolutely be an issue.

Will this game be televised outside of the Lexington area?

Will this game be televised outside of the Lexington area?

 

 

I believe it's on ESPN.

Will this game be televised outside of the Lexington area?

 

I think it's on ESPN.

Like I said, they used to as the link I provided shows. Can anyone show that they no longer do?

 

FWIW, I know during the 4th region tournament they stick with the college size floor. Seems to me that they'd do the same with the State Tournament now days.

Why wouldn't it be an issue. If teams are scheduled to practice Tuesday night it would absolutely be an issue.

 

I don't believe the teams get practice time in Rupp. UK doesnt get much time in there.

The 9th and 10th region played on the same floor as NKU.

FWIW, I know during the 4th region tournament they stick with the college size floor. Seems to me that they'd do the same with the State Tournament now days.

 

 

They do the same thing at Morehead, but I don't believe those two floors are capable of doing what Rupp is capable of. Like I said, I know they used to, and never read or saw where they quit. They may have, but I don't know for sure.

I think I'll go to Dayton and watch Morehead instead. They are much more exciting this time of year lol!

 

I'm going to Dayton, and tickets are only $13.

I'm going to Dayton, and tickets are only $13.

 

 

Really? For a NCAA game? That is unbelievably cheap.

I'm going to Dayton, and tickets are only $13.

 

That is a nice place to watch a game imo.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.